Students were looking at him in confusion . Because it's their first time seeing teahyung like this . As teahyung is so perfect in mathematics , he never make any mistakes . And no matter how hard the question is , he solve that easily but today is different .

Teahyung put the marker down and looked back at the students " So did you guys understand it or want me to explain it for you all " he somehow managed to said it .

As time pass he understand that his condition is getting worst . It hard for him to stand still on his place . He start to see black dots infornt of his eyes and soon everything went black .
.
.
.
.

[ TIME SKIP ]
[ After 2 hours ]

.
.
.
.

Teahyung slowly opened his eyes . And find himself laying on the bed of  infirmary . At first it took him some time to remember everything . But soon he recall his memories .

He slowly tried to sit on the bed as his head was paining like hell . He also notice that his right hand was attached to IV . He groan in pain grabbing the attention of nurse .

" Mr.kim , are you okay ? . How are you feeling now" the nurse asked him .

"H-how did I end up here" even in this condition he maintain his cold voice as everyone in the college knows that his a cold and silent type person .

"Umm... actually--" before she could complete namjoon come inside the room. Making the nurse sigh in relief as she was kinda scared of his dominating aura .

"Tea you woke up . Are you feeling good now . Is it paining anywhere" namjoon said in one breath as he was so worried about his younger brother .

He was sitting beside teahyung all the time  , but few minutes before teahyung gained his conscious , he got a call , so he went outside to receive the call .

"What happened to me hyung . What am I doing here . I was in class bu-but suddenly everything became black infornt of my eyes " he asked in confusion.

"You had lost your consciousness during your lecture tea . And thanks to the students brought you here" although namjoon said in a calm voice but only he knows how worried he was for his younger brother .

Namjoon looked at the nurse and asked her " Btw what happened to him why did he faint out of blue . Is everything alright"

The nurse looked at them and smile before assuring them " No need to worry sir . He just faint because of weakness . His body is weak . I guess he isn't taking his food properly,  that's why . If he maintain his routine in a proper way then I'm sure he will be fine soon "

Namjoon nodded and glared at teahyung . Who looked everywhere but at namjoon .

"If you excuse us , can I talk with my brother alone " namjoon said still maintaining his deadly glare to teahyung .

The nurse nodded and left from there .

"Wth is this teahyung . Why aren't you taking care of yourself . Why are you neglecting your health huh . Do you know how scared I was when I was informed that you faint" He said trying his best to control his anger .

"Hyung please I'm sorry" teahyung hold namjoon's hand and plead

Namjoon closed his eyes and took a deep breath . He looked at teahyung and cupped his face in his both hands "I know tea you are worried about jungkook's matter . But baby don't stress yourself . We will find a way to get his forgiveness okey ?. Jungkook will forgive us soon . Hmm . Just give him sometime . He's just angry with us , when he will calm down he will forgive us baby"

"Okey just don't push yourself much . Your health is also important tea " namjoon tried his best to make teahyung understand . He knows how eagerly teahyung is waiting for jungkook's forgiveness .

"Hmm I understand " teahyung didn't said anything much . Because he's in no mood to talk .

"Come let's go home " namjoon said while standing up from the chair .

"Umm but hyung don't you have a board meeting today ? " teahyung asked while confusion was visible on his face .

"Yeah I do have but I will postpone it . Now come on get up "

"No hyung don't do that . You just attend your meeting I will go home by myself " teahyung assure him .

"No tea , I can't leave you alone in this condition . Besides that , nobody at home will take care of you . As they always behave like we are invisible . I can't take risk " namjoon said in a disappoint look .

"No hyung don't say like that. Although they are mad on us , but still they won't push us away when we will need them " teahyung said in a calm voice but he definitely didn't like the way namjoon was talking about their brothers .

" I know but still I don't want to take any risks . Now get up let's go " namjoon knows that their brother will be there when they need them . But still he don't want him leave alone .

"Hyung please . You know na that how important this meeting is . If you don't attend this meeting then it will effect on our college " teahyung tried to convince him

"But tea--" teahyung cut him off

"No but hyung you are attending it and that's finally . I can go home by myself . Don't worry" teahyung said and carefully removed the IV from his hand and get up from the to leave .

Namjoon and teahyung bid each other and teahyung left from there .
.
.
.
.

[ At home ]

.
.
.
.

Teahyung comes inside the house . And start walking towards his room . He was walking through corridor . When he stopped infornt of jungkook's room .

His room door was open slightly . So teahyung hesitantly peeked inside the room . But the scene broke his already broken heart .

Jungkook was sitting on his bed and he was applying ointment on his wounds and making painful sounds because of the burning sensation .

Teahyung wanted to go inside and hugged him but he somehow stopped himself .

He looked at jungkook and said to himself " I'm the cause of your this pain jungkook and I'm ready to feel the same pain as yours , if it is the only way to calm my burning heart "

He looked at him for few more minutes and leave from here to jin's room as he knows that jin is in home today .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUE.....
.
.
.
.
VOTE PLEASE..................