Vivian had embraced her with open arms, showering her with love and becoming a mother figure to her. And that's when I knew she was the one. Not just for me, but for my daughter as well.

She had become my everything. She had wormed her way into my heart with her kindness, her beautiful smile, and her unwavering love for Daisy.

She frowns as the light disturbs her sleep, so I turn silently with her still in my arms and pick up the remote from the nightstand and click the button, and the blinds come down on the wall, blocking the sunlight.

It was not dark, but the room was only light enough to not disturb her beauty sleep.

As we lay there, basking in each other's love, I couldn't believe that I was lucky enough to wake up next to this beautiful woman. I never thought I could fall in love, let alone with someone like Vivian. But here I was, head over heels for her.

I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I wanted to protect her, take care of her, and make her happy. I wanted to wake up every morning with her in my arms, just like this.

Maybe it's so fast to think about marrying her and all, but I know that if I am going to marry someone, it will be her and only her.

I remember when Sofiya asked our parents how they knew that they were the ones for each other. Momma told her that when you find the one, you just know your heart tells you that they are the one.

How she was smiling toward dad when she said that, and how he pulled her close and kissed the side of her head.

Back then, I was not interested in all this; all I cared about was a little fun for the night and going back to my old self next morning, but now I get what she meant by that.

My heart only speaks for my Bellissima.

I want to spend my whole life with her as my wife, loving her and taking care of her. I want her to be the mother of my children and always stay by my side in every living moment of my life.

And not to forget, Mrs.Vivian Gabriel Armstrong had a good ring to it and sounded so good to my ears.

I get out of my happy place as I feel her snuggle more in my arms.

I didn't even know I was smiling like an idiot as I looked down at her, my beautiful Bellissima, my Vivian, the woman who had stolen my heart and made me fall in love with her.

My heart was full and content, and a big smile on my lips couldn't be erased today as I looked at the most beautiful woman in the world, the only woman who could ever hold this much power over me.

I pull her closer as I remember our confession last night. To be honest, I had not planned to confess my love to her last night.

I had made this huge plan to do it the right way, with all the flowers and hearts, during the most beautiful date of her life, not while I was wounded and bruised. But it felt right at that time to tell her about my feelings, and the words fell from my mouth before I could stop.

I can't believe she thinks she doesn't deserve me; it's the most buzzing thing I heard. I mean, how can she think like that? If anything, I am the one who doesn't deserve her.

So I said everything about how I feel about her and how much I love her so she can know how much she means to me, and when she tells me that she feels the same, just say, The best feeling ever.

She was crying; I thought I had messed up everything, but then she kissed me. I remember freezing in that moment, unable to comprehend the gravity of those words. It was like I was underwater, the sound muffled, and my heart was beating so loudly that I could hear it in my ears. I was afraid to speak, afraid that if I did, I would ruin everything.