Chapter:15

Gabriel Armstrong.
.
.
.
.

I sat at the head of the long conference table, surrounded by my top executives and department heads. The room was buzzing with energy as they discussed the latest financial reports and marketing strategies. But as the presentation continued,I found my mind wondering.

I was trying my best to stay focused on what he was saying, but I kept losing my concentration, and my mind kept wondering about My Bellissima, no matter how much I tried not to.

As the presentation continued,my mind kept drifting to her. I wondered what she was doing at that moment and if she was thinking about me too.

She had my full attention; she had it since the moment I saw her. Her voice, her scent, and how soft her skin felt under my lips just made me carve her more and more, giving me this great desire to know how her lips would feel on mine.

I lick my lips and let out a sigh, thinking about her and feeling my pants tighten.

I got blue bolls wherever I was around her, and when I was not around her, my mind was wondering to the places which should be forbidden.

I look around, and everyone seems to be in deep discussion with the information; no one is paying any attention to me.

I am in a very important meeting for an upcoming production, and here I am thinking about how her moans will sound when I fuck her hard and fast.

I had never been more turned on than I was when I was with her.

I can't think of anything but her, her sweet smile, her soft voice, her beautiful blue-green eyes, and the way she blushes when I look into them.

"Mr. Armstrong?" A voice broke me out of my thoughts.

I raised my head and saw the board members are all looking at me and the man who was presenting his report wait for me to talk.

"Yes?" I said I was trying to keep the frustration out of my voice.

At first, they are surprised. I have never been the one to lose my concentration during work like that, but they hide it well enough.

"Do you have anything to say about the reports, Mr. Armstrong?" The man asked, and he kept his voice calm and professional, despising the surprising look on his face.

I look down at the reports in front of me and quickly skim over them when I notice one point.

"We need to change the advertising strategy; our market share has dropped 3% since we launched the new campaign." I was still looking over the report they had given me.

"Change the strategy?" One of them asked, confused.

"We spent millions of dollars on developing this campaign, and the results are not satisfying enough, so we need to find another way." I said calmly, but I am feeling anything but clam. I want more from this campaign than a drop in market share.

"Well, what do you suggest? The new product launch is only three weeks away, and it will be a major setback if we don't launch with the campaign." Another spoke up from the opposite side of the table.

"Then find the new strategy before the day the product is launched." I said it in a matter-of-fact tone.

"But Mr. Armstrong..."

"I didn't want to hear anything about this matter anymore; my decision is final; we will find another strategy in three weeks for advertising; I did not spend my money and time on this shit." I threw the report in the middle of the table and stood up from my seat. I put both of my hands on the table and lean forward.