Chapter:16

Vivian Flammery.
.
.
.
.

I have packed my last bag and looked around my room one last time. I don't know why, but it felt like if I move in with Gabriel and Daisy, something is going to change that I can't change back later, but when I think about Daisy, all my worries go away.

And on the other hand, there was Gabriel. I don't know what we are. I don't even know if we are friends or something else.

"Are you ready?" I heard Moly's voice from behind me, and I turned around, and she was standing by the door.

"Yeah." I reply, as she walks toward me and hugs me tightly.

"I am going to miss you." I said, and she let me go and smile.

"Come on, I am always going to be here, and it's not like we are not going to meet again. Look at the bright side; I will have the whole place for myself." She said that and chuckled when I pouted.

We had packed most of my things in two bags. The rest are in boxes. Gabriel massaged me, saying that I should only bring the bags with my clothes in them and that he would have someone take care of the rest of my belongings. Most of the boxes hold books, photos, and other stuff that I may need.

"Do you have everything?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, let's go." We pick up the bag and start walking outside, where Marcus was waiting with the car.

When he saw us coming, he came out and took the bags from our hands and put them in the trunk. I turned to Moly, and she hugged me again.

"Don't think if you are moving out of the apartment, then you also get rid of me; I will come to meet you in that big ass mansion when I miss you." I hugged her tightly before letting her go.

"Of course, bad things don't leave you that easily." I said it jokingly, and she hit my shoulder lightly. We both laughed, and Marcus came to my side and opened the door for me.

He closed the door when I set inside, and Moly waved her hand in goodbye when Marcus started the car and drove towards our destination.

We were sitting quietly in the car. Marcus was driving, and I was in the back seat with nothing to do. I turned toward the window and looked outside.

As usual, New York streets are as busy as ever. People are walking to work, some are in suits looking professional, some are running and eating, some are in a hurry, some are walking their dogs, and some are talking with their friends.

Everything was perfect in its own way. It was just 11.30 a.m. in the morning, and the sky was clear and the sun was shining brightly. It was a nice day and a good day to start a new journey.

In 30 minutes, the car had come to a stop in front of the big black geat, and the car windows were tanted. A man comes in all black clothes with Bluetooth in his one ear, looking scary—you know, the kind you walk past the street looking all scary with a dark aura, and you don't dare to look at them—yeah, that kind of man. walk toward the car, and Marcus put the window down and nodded at him. He nodded his head back, recognizing him, and opened the door to let the car pass. After passing a long pathway with trees on both sides, we reached the mansion. There is a big, beautiful fountain in front of the mansion.

I noticed the fountain when I came here the first time, but I didn't notice anything else because I was too busy with Daisy.

Marcus stopped the car and opened my door, even before I could remove my seatbelt. I came out and looked around the mansion. It's really very big.

"You can go in, Miss; someone will take your bags to your room." He said Marcus is also the kind of guy you avoid intersecting with because they look as scary and cold as a hall, but as far as I know him—which is not long—he has been very careful around me, like he doesn't want to cross any kind of boundary that I don't even know of.