Chapter: 4

Vivian Flammary.
.
.
.
.
.

''OM MY GOD!!  Who was he?!. And damn he is hot and sexy as hell." I heard Melody excited voice . I am still shocked. He just kiss my hand and walk out, just like that. And what does he mean by 'till next time' is he going  to came back are we going to meet again.
oh stop being delusional girl. He probably has a wife or a girlfriend at least. I thought because he have a child , and I cute one too. Daisy is definitely a raye of sunshine and I am agree with Melody. Sunshine daddy is burnings sun. That a one reson to stay away from his. And second was that , that man is dangerous and rich I can tell by his expensive suit and the bodyguards and car he have . I am going to stay the hell away from him no matter how handsome he is.

"Earth to Vivian" Melody shake me a little. I look at her.

"Thank God you come back to earth. Did that man leave you speechless." She said. She is smiling and I know that smile . It's that mischief smile that your best friend give you when they  planning something crazy and stupid.

"He like you I can see it in his eyes. Damn the way he kiss your hand while looking in your eyes and what did he whispered in your ear?!." She is way to existed for her own good but I am still going to stay away from him.

" It doesn't matter. We are not going to meet again now let go back to work." I said and go behind the counter again. I know she not going to let me go this easy but I don't what to talk about it.

"Oh come on , you have to tell me what he said." As I said she is not going to let me go.

"Who said what?" But before I can answer her. We heard new voice.
We both turn around at the some time. And there ladys and gentlemen are standing Sam Poul. The bakery owner son and the manager of this bekary. Our owner is a very good man and he treats us like we are his daughters. He is a very gentle soul but his son is apposite of his father. He is arrogant and pure a*ssh*le and self senter who thought that whole world revolve around him. And he has some kind of crush on me scratch that he is practically obsessed with me and ask me out many time but I refused him everytime.
"Are anyone going to talk or what." He just stand there.
''Nothing we are just talking about some stuff.'' Melody said. You can clearly hear irritating in her voice.
"Well I don't pay you for talking." He said. If murder is not crime Melody would have killed him by now.
"You are not the one that pay us a*ssh*ll. It your father." Melody mumbled in her breath.
"What did you said?!" He ask her in anger. I need to step in before it get out of hands.
"She said we were just going back to work Sam." I said with my sweet smile. Even if I don't mean it but I had to do it.

I grab Melody hand and mouth at her 'Shut up please'
And pull her toward counter.
" Vivian wait, I want to talk to you." before I can reach the counter I heard him.
" Sam can we talk later. We need to work first." I know what he going to talk.
"Please there no customer here right now. It will only take few minutes." I see that Melody was going to say something. I don't want them to argue more.
"Okey I am coming." I can see from the side of my eyes that Melody looking at me frowning. I just sign and follow him.

We go to the staff room and he close the door and lock it. I look at him and then the door.
" What it is Sam. What do you want to talk.?" I ask him with confidence even though I was little scared but I know he would not do something bad because Melody know where we are.
" You know babe what I want. You , I want you to come on a date with with." I know that what he want. How many time do I have to say no until he understand I don't want to go anywhere with him.
"And I told you before I don't want to go with you. Now please step aside I want to go back to work." before I can reach door he grab my hand.
"Why!! , why can't you just give me one chance ?!". His grip get tight on my hand and He voice become angry.

"Let go of me.!!" I yell and try to relished my hand from his gripped. It's starting to hurt. He never behave like this before. Suddenly he pull me in.
"Do you think a Prince charming will come for you and you will have happy ever after. No , no one will come for you. You know why because you don't have anyone." He growled at my face. it's hurt because I know what he said was right.
"Please , let me go. You are hurting." I felt like crying but I will not let myself cry in front of him.
Before he can do anything further. Someone start pounding on a door.
"Vi , What going on inside. Open the door." Before Sam can do something I push him away and and run towards the door. When I open it Melody was standing there looking worried. When she look at my face an angry look cross her face.

"Hye what happened. What did you do with her you bast**d." She look behind me and yell at Sam. I hold  her hand and start to pull her toward the door that leds to an allay back side of the bakery.
When we reached the allay the question start.
"Vi what happened I heard some voices. I was worried. Are you alright?" I started question after question without stopping. I hold her shoulders and stop her.
"Moly I am fine. Stop asking so much questions." I told her and smile I don't want her to worried about me. She will kill Sam if she know what just happened.
I will tell her everything when we go back to our apartment. She was going to argue with me but I stop her.
"Melody let's talk later after we reach home , okey?"
She nod.
"Okey lets go inside." she said I don't want to go back inside just yet.
"You go inside first I will come in few minutes." I said to her I don't want to worried her more.
" Are you sure I can stay if you want." she said.
"No no I am fine please I will be right behind you." she nod again and go inside.

When she out of sign I lean against the well and a single tier drop from my eyes. I wiped it.
Come on Vivian you can't cry now you are an strong woman. You had to face you problem you can't run and cry like that. I told myself. I can't let someone see my weakness. I had to be strong if I want to live in this cruel world I wiped my face again and go back inside.

But deep down I want someone to lean on. Someone who I can trust complitly. And someone who can fight my battle for me when I can't. I don't know why Gabriel face come into my mind when I thought that.
.
.
.
.
.

(Hye my dear reader this is all for today. I hope you all are doing well ..If you like it. Please hit the like botton and tell me in comments what do you think about the book so far. till next time. Stay safe ) ♥️♥️