4: Undress Rehearsal

Summary: Ray's beautiful, but he doesn't believe it. So you try to prove otherwise. However, you notice soon that the camera works well on him.

Warning: NSFW, BJ

────⋆✦♡✦⋆─────

Ooh, la la la

La la, la la la

Ooh, la la la

You deserve more than a Cameo

How are you not in my video?

Let's take it back to my studio

And we can let it roll tonight.

"W-Wait, (N), I don't think that's a good idea-"

"Oh Ray, c'mon, I will prove it to you! I'll show you how nice you look between all the flowers!"

You pulled the white-haired hacker along with your camera that you brought with you to Mint Eye a couple of days ago.

Ever since you laid eyes on the app developer, who's more than talented in creating realistic AI's, you couldn't help but feel the blush on your cheeks grow with every new discovery about this mysterious man.

Ray's not ordinary; that's something you learned quickly.
As he's touch-starved, for example.

He's not used to compliments or nice gestures at all.

It's painful to know a man this beautiful wasn't aware of his own talent. Ever since you found out he's dealing with self-hatred, you tried everything to pull him back into the light that belonged to him.

However, it's easier said than done, as he doesn't quite believe you.
He often apologizes for not being able to understand; the way he seems desperate to try and take your words to heart but fails is enough proof that he never lied about it.

Just now, as he came in to visit you while the sun started to set, he shook his head at the compliment of how handsome you found him.

"Oh, thank you, (N), but I'm really not handsome. You're the one that's beautiful."

"Don't say that, Ray. Do you really think you're not pretty?"

The blush crept over his face, making him even more beautiful.
It's hard not to stare at him as he fumbled with his fingers, which were covered with black leather.

"Ah, not really. Nobody ever told me I look good. So I don't think it either."

His chuckle's forced out of his throat.
That's when you decide you've had enough of it.

He eyed you curiously, tilting his head confused after you pulled out your big black camera that you got for your last birthday.
You smiled at him in the most innocent way possible. The last thing you desired is to freak him out with the idea inside your head.

"Alright then, if you don't believe me, then I will show you!"

And now both of you are here, walking through the garden of Mint Eye to find the perfect space to take photos.

Mystic Messenger: Saeran Collection जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें