Chapter 14 (Truth)

So I'll try to update this whole week, please be with the story. In upcoming chapters the story will be filled with love and cuteness but as I said it's not a romcom, after some chapters you will see the twist story will have, have patience and broad-mind.
.
.
.
.
It was past ten in morning but they both weren't ready to separate from each other. Poonam and Kaushal was cuddling each other and no one was ready to speak anything, a peaceful silence was around them.

Kaushal looked down at her, who was sniffing right now in his hold. He asked or complained, "tune khana aur pani kyu nahi liya 2 din se? "
(Why didn't you eat and drink water for 2 days ?)

Poonam looked up at him and replied in hoarse voice, "Aap waha..hospital mein the toh, Main khana kese khaa paati. Har time bas aap ki hi chinta sata rahi thi"
(You were there..in hospital so how could i eat ? every single minutes I was just worried about you.)

"Toh phir aayi kyu nahi mujhe Dekhne ?" Kaushal asked.
(Then why didn't come to see me there ?)

Poonam looked at him with tears in her eyes and whispered, "aana chhati thi, par Maaji ne aane nhi diya. Kaha ki" she stopped talking because she didn't want him to think that she's filling his ears again his mother.

Kaushal looked at her frowning and asked, "kya kaha teri Maaji ne?"
(What your Maaji said ?)

Poonam shook her head in denial, refused to answer him and looked down. Kaushal put his index finger on her chin and raised her face making their eyes gape at each other and asked, "kya kaha unhone ?"
(What she said ?)

Poonam gulped and tried to reply, "unhone kaha ki wo..wo mein..wo"
(She said that..that I am...that)

"Poonam"Kaushal uttered sternly.

"Wo..Maaji ne kaha ki mein..apke ke liye...aps...apshaguni hu. Aapke accident ki wajah...mein hu aur" Poonam shuttered in middle and tears started forming in her eyes.
(That..Maaji said that I'm..unlucky for you. And you had accident because of...me and)

"Aur ?" He asked.
(And ?)

"Agr mein hospital gayi toh woh aapka aur mera...t..talak karwa dengi" Poonam replied and tears started falling om her cheeks.
(If I would go to hospital than she would arrange divorce for us)

Kaushal's eyes darkened, he clenched his jaw and fisted his hands. Poonam shivered seeing him angry as he was looking so scary, seeing her state Kaushal closed his eyes and calmed his anger.

"Poonam, mujhe gale laga" Kaushal demanded.
(Poonam, hug me)

Poonam was scared and shivering but still wrapped her arms around him, making him instantly cage her in his arms. he sniffed her fragrance and it helped him to calm his anger. Poonam stopped shivering seeing him getting calm by their hug.

"Ji, aap Maaji se kuch mat kehna please" Poonam requested but Kaushal didn't give any reply to her.
(Ji, Please don't say anything to Maaji)

Renu and Raj came back from hospital by 7am. yesterday her father got discharged from hospital and her brother took her father to his house. Renu insisted going back to their house as she was worried about Poonam and Kaushal.

Mishra's were having breakfast together when Kaushal came there and told a maid to give him Poonam's and his breakfast. He took their breakfast and was about to move upstairs but Usha devi stopped him, "Kaushal beta, tu idhar aa aur mere pass baith, mein khilaungi aapne bache ko aaj"
(Kaushal beta, come here and sit beside me, I'll feed my child today)