New Guests & Killing Game Mayhem(Edited)

Start from the beginning

Will:Here's The Closing Argument,Where It's Like A Manga But It Shows All The Evidence And reveals The True Killer.

Koneko:*Gulp*

Aura:I hope You Suffer!

Mare:Sis,Come On!

The Screen Displayed The Class Meeting Monokuma And Him Telling Us To Kill To Leave But One Was All Greyed And Looked Like A Stick-figure With Mass,This Was The Blackened.

(Y/n):It All Started After Monokuma Told Us That The Only Way To Leave Was To Kill Someone And Not Get Caught While We all Believed We Would Never Kill Someone,The Killer Was Already Tempted To Kill But Knew They needed To A way To Commit The Perfect Crime Or They Get Caught.

The Screen Displayed Three Panels And each Showing Something Different Like The Killer Following Mare Into The Computer Lab,Mare Spotting The Killer And Fighting For His Life,Then Getting Stabbed But Then,The Computer Getting crushed On Him With The Killer Smiling Wickedly

(Y/n):The Killer Then Decided To Kill Mare And Make It Quick And Easy But Mare Saw Them And Tried To Fight Back But The Killer quickly Slashed Mare With What We Thought Were Claws But Were Knife Marks And Grabbed Mare's Staff And Stabbed Him But Mare Was Still Alive,So They Used Their Strength And grabbed The Computer Smashing it On The Staff And They Left But Mare Had Just Enough Energy To Write Something,So He Tried to Write His Killer's Name And While He Succeeded,He wrote It Backwards And The Killer Disposed Any Evidence But They Didn't Know About The Message And This Was Their Downfall.

The Screen Changed and Showed The Killer And (Y/n) Standing With (Y/n) Having A Face Of Determination And The Killer Looking Shocked And Scared With Their Hands On Their Head.

(Y/n):This Is The Truth Behind Your Crime,Isn't It?....... 

The Killer's Form Suddenly Shattered And Revealed Koneko With The Same Face And Pose.

(Y/n):Koneko Toujou. 

Koneko Was Frozen In Shock And No One Didn't Say Anything As They Were Shocked Until Monokuma Spoke Up.

Monokuma:Alright,Okay Looks Like It's Voting Time and All You Have to do Is Pull the lever for who You think The Blackened Is.....Will You Make The right Choice Or The Dreadfully Wrong One?

A Machine Spins As Next to It Is Hologram Versions Of Everyone But It Stops On A Hologram Of koneko And Victory Music Plays With The Word "Guilty" On It.

Kiba:W-what?

Akeno:Koneko?Guilty?

Rias:It Can't Be......

Issei:No Way!

Xenovia:Her A Killer?

Asia & Gasper:Koneko

Izuku:No.....

Cocytus:MURDERER!!

(Y/n):DUDE!REALLY?

Shoto:He's Not Wrong

Aura:She....Killed Mare.

Momonga:'Aura Is Obviously Upset about This'

Katsuki:You FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!

monokuma:Uh Oh,It Looks like................You Got it right!Koneko Toujou Is Indeed The Blackened Who Killed Mare Bella Fiore.