Chapter 6

*Continued*

"Morning Mo" Miles came and sat beside me as we was on his dad's private.

"Goodmorning" I took my headphones down and he was sitting face to face with me.

I was sitting in the back of the plane. I didn't want to sit in the front because I just felt like being alone. Plus everybody was all laughs and smiles and I felt the complete opposite I didn't want to ruin it.

"How you feeling" he asked me and I sigh.

"I'm okay, you okay" I asked him and he sat back looking at me.

"I'm not even gone lie to you... I'm kinda upset with you" he told me and I nodded.

"Okay let's talk about it" I told him and he fixed his posture so that he was looking dead at me.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth about Josh... why did you let him in my house and all that other stuff after he did that" he asked me and I sigh, I wanted to cry.

"I met his girlfriend, she loved that kid and he begged me not to say anything because he'd lose her. At the time he was losing his mom and his little sister was in the system, he had a lot going on. I felt like that night didn't matter because I was being beaten by my own father" I began to explain to him.

"And I didn't have the courage to testify against my own father so why would I ruin his life off of a simple mistake... I don't know why he did it but I didn't want any more drama in my life" I told him and he just stared at me, silence filled the air.

"Okay" he stood up and walked off, he was still mad.

"God please help me" I prayed silently, I wanted to go to church.

"Yo Morgan" Ben approached me sitting down where Miles was just sitting.

"I'm sorry" I apologized and he nodded.

"I appreciate that, I just wanted to come back here and tell you I'm sorry as well. I wasn't trying to be hateful or anything towards you, that's not my heart. I was upset because when you left everything fell back on me you know" he began to express his feelings.

"Yea and I'm sorry Ben" I apologized to him and he nodded.

"You good sis, we family and I couldn't catch a break when it came to that word and all of it had boiled down to you. Now if you would've told me in advance I would've been more prepared but that doesn't matter because there isn't nothing I can do the change it." He explain to me.

"But there is a thank you in there because with you leaving it showed me that I'm important to my family and because of you I've married the love of my life, Tasia was really down for a long time but because of me she hung in there for me, any woman that continues to live for you and your kids is the woman you need. So thank you Mo" he thanked me.

"I'm glad she makes you happy, congrats on your kids and marriage" I told him and he stood up and gave me a hug.

"He loves you Morgan" he told me as he pulled back from the hug.

"And I love him too" I told him and Ben nodded walking back to the front.

We had got of the plane and i immediately went to moms cribs to crash out for a couple hours. The flight was tiring and my mind was wondering. I couldn't even go to practice.

"Miles are you eating downstairs tonight" my mom knocked before open my door.

"Yea." I replied turning my tv down.

"You know Morgan left earlier" she asked me and I looked at her.

"No" I replied and she stepped in my room closing the door.