Chapter 3

"Ben where is Miles" Tasia asked as they walked in the house.

"I don't know, he was suppose to came back home yesterday" Ben said as he closed the door behind him.

"I think he got him a new chick" Tasia said as she sat down on the couch.

"Let me help you... and more like an old chick" he said as he helped her take off her shoes.

"Old chick... Christina or Andrea cause I know it ain't the babymama of his" she asked as she took a breath of relief.

"Neither one... it's Morgan" he told her and Tasia looked over at him.

"Sage" she asked in shock.

"Yea her, he in Atlanta with her right now" he said and Tasia sat in silence for a while.

"I wonder how's she doing" she said quietly.

"Smoking her head off" Ben said and Tasia eyes watered.

"Poor Morgan" Tasia said and Ben was surprised to hear her say that.

"I'm surprised to hear you say that, cause I thought you didn't like her" Ben said sitting down beside her.

"Ben... we made a promise, I broke it and.. I don't want to talk about it nomore can you run me some bath water" she asked him as she wiped her tears.

"It's fine we don't have to, let me put Bj down and then I'll run you some water.. I love you alright" he said wiping her tears and she nodded.

"I love you too" she said sniffing, Ben grabbed Bj  and took him upstairs to lay down.

"God I know that me and Morgan didn't end on good terms but protect her for me please. God I don't know what shes doing now but I pray she's still keeping you near her heart. I pray that she still the strong girl that she was before she left, I pray that she forgives me and we can move on from this, in your name I pray Amen" she prayed to herself before wiping her tears.

*2 days later*

Miles was back home and in the gym. His dad had got the cop thing squared away but he wanted to spend more time with Morgan so he stayed an extra two days.

He really enjoyed her company and the fact that she had matured to a calmer person. But he knew she was hurting, he just wanted to be there for her like he always was.

"Miles" Iyanna walked in the gym.

"Yanna I don't have time for your shit today" he told her as he sat down drinking his water.

"I dropped the charges but can I talk to to you" she asked and he sigh.

"What.. I don't have anything to say" he said as he drunk more water.

"I want to see my son" she told him as she sat down.

"Carson is fine and you get to see him this weekend" he told her and she smacked her teeth.

"Miles you took him from me two years ago, I haven't spent a whole day with him without my mom being around" she said and Miles shrugged.

"That's what the judge protocols was.. you should've never did what you did" he told her and she sigh.

"Miles you make me act so crazy because you never listen to me, everything has to go your way it's not fair" she said and he smacked his teeth.

"Yea and it wasn't fair how you had me kicked out my crib, you stole me car not one but two of them, you sold my shit and you had my son out her with random people in the process of doing all of that shit" he told her and she was quiet.