Chapter 2

2 weeks later*

We was having Sunday dinner like usual. Nothing changed about life back home. Still went to church, hung out with the gang, and practice.

"Bj stop running" Ben said as he ran towards me.

"Uncle Miles" he hugged my legs and I hugged him.

I love this kid man. We were just as close as me and his pops. Bj had me beat for real. Him and Carson was like brothers. Partners in crime for real just like me and Ben. A while back I got full custody of Carson because his mama was driving me insane, literally.

I have never in my life had so many episodes when it came to her. She literally ran me out my own crib after her pops kicked her out. She ran up my bills, stole my car, & had parties at my house when I was out working.

I had to move in with Ben and get back on my meds, my anger issues was taking over me so bad. While I stayed with them I got closer to Bj, he had that touch on me too.

"How's school going man" I picked him up kissing his cheek.

"Momma said i can't spend the night with you, Carson, and Gigi" he told me and I laughed.

"You already know you can spend the night with me... don't pee in my bed boy" I told him and he busted out laughing as I tickled him.

"Uncle Miles I not pee in your bed.. I pee in toilet now" he told me as he laughed at me.

"Miles you look ugly today" Tasia started with me and I smacked my teeth.

"And you look big today" I told her and Ben started laughing.

"He say that ever time and you just laugh harder and harder, it ain't that funny" Tasia looked at Ben and he laughed even harder, this was the routine everyday. I too was laughing and so was Bj.

"Is that my baby girl coming in here" momma walked out with her apron on.

"Oh he's getting so big" she rubbed Tasia belly, she was now five months pregnant.

"What you cook momma" Tasia asked as she took her shoes off.

"Cube steak in gravy, some yellow rice, sweat peas, and homemade biscuits." She said and the sound of that made everybody stomach boil.

"Now you fellas go ahead and go out back, your daddy is out there. Tasia me and you in kitchen baby" she said getting Bj hand.

"Thanks ma" Ben kissed momma cheek hugging her.

"Boy get off my mama" I pushed him hugging her too and she hugged us both.

"Gigi I hug you too" Bj joined the hug and she laughed.

We walked out the back and pops was smoking. He dapped us both up and we sat down and did I normal check up. We chopped it up and as soon as we finished the second backwood I was hungry and high, my mind went to Morgan.

I couldn't go to sleep without talking to her. We talk everyday, I've calmed down so much now that I've been talking to her. I can sleep the whole night when I'm on the phone with Morgan.

Five months ago, I was only getting two hours of sleep. The episodes was so bad Ben barely got sleep as well. I felt so bad for him I started letting Bj sleep in the bed with me since he had the same touch. But they'd still happen, I just grew control over them.

"Miles" I heard pops call me.

"Wassup pops" I answered and they both was staring at me.

"What" I passed the wood chuckling.

"Who is she" Ben asked me and I was stuck.

"What you talking bout" I laughed and Ben smacked his teeth.