Cars.... Sports Cars.... And Trucks? And My Favorite One Is.....

Donnie stared at me and then slowly stood up and walked up to me.

" Leo... Can I talk to you... privately?"

" Uh... I guess." He took me down a small hall to a brown door.

When he opened the door, it looked like a bedroom but I wasn't sure. He walked in and sat on the bed. I followed him.

" I know who you are and where you came from."

"... Heh... uh... That's great but... a little creepy."

" You need to go home. You're going to mess up the space- time continuum and the whole universe could be knocked out of balance."

"..."

" You came here through a portal and..." Foxy cut him off.

" WOULD YOU TWO COME BACK!? CATHY WANTS TO TAKE LEO CAR SHOPPING!!!" Donnie stared at me then walked down the hall. I followed.

Cathy was standing with her arms crossed.

" You two talked long enough. I was talking to Foxy aaaannnnddd we decided that Leo needs a car. I got moola so let's go." Foxy looked at me and then Cathy.

"... Maybe we should go see Tiger at his garage."

" Good idea! Let's go to Tiger." Cathy took us outside to her truck.
*************************************
We eventually came to this HUGE garage. It was 6 stories tall and completely made of stone. Cathy led us through a huge door. There was a huge Doberman standing with his arms crossed and there was an orange tiger with white stripes laying on the ground under one of the vehicles. Some type of music was playing but I didn't know where it was coming from. There was tons of vehicles on all levels.

The tiger pushed himself out from under the vehicle and stared at us. Cathy walked over to him and they started talking in hushed voices.

I turned around after hearing a loud noise. A beautiful green vehicle with a black stripe pulled up. A female husky got out and walked up to the tiger. They mumbled together for a little bit and then they kissed. Cathy groaned and the husky glared at her then walked back to the vehicle and drove off fast.

The tiger looked at me.

" Okay. So you need a car or truck or something?" I nodded.

" Alright. Whatcha lookin for?"

" I don't know they just took me here."

" Okay... Well let's start here. Take a look around and if you have any questions come see me." I nodded and walked up to the second floor there was more cars here than down on the first floor.

I looked around and didn't see anything that interested me. I headed up to the third level and froze.

I saw the most beautiful car.

It was silver and slender with really nice curves and... and... it just took my breath away. It was on a pedestal that was spinning slowly.

I ran down the ramps to Tiger and tapped him. He looked at me.

" Did you find one?" I nodded quickly.

" Where?"

" On the third floor." He walked up there and I followed.

" Ah. I see. That's a Venom GT. It's real hard to come by."

" Can I... have it?" He walked over to a wall and pulled keys off the wall and threw them at me. When I caught them I stared at him and smiled.

" She's all yours. Take good care of her."

" I will trust me." He walked past me and I stared at the ground.

"... Hey, Tiger?" He turned around and looked at me... into my eyes. I realized how beautiful his eyes were with the golden tint that touched his eyes from the sun.

" Yeah?" 

" Thanks... for everything."

" No problem, man." He smiled and walked down the ramp.

Now it's just a matter of figuring out how to use it.