What I Found When I went Through The Portal

On the other side of the portal was the yorkshire and the jack russell dancing to some sort of music.

The Yorkshire, " Blame it on the ni-ight. Don't blame it on me. Don't blame it in me. Don't blame it on me!" They kept dancing and I just watched them.

The jack russell stopped and stared at me.

" You act like you've never seen us dance before, Leo." How did she know my name? The yorkshire looked at me.

" Yeah, Leo. And what's up with the pegasus? You know Tiger said he can't keep anymore horses. Especially since he took over his family's ranch." I stared at them and then slowly looked over at my new horse. He whinnied. I looked back at them.

Someone grabbed me from the back and I jumped. It was Raph!

" Geez, Leo. Loosen up. Holy crap." I jumped on him and squeezed him.

" I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for deserting you and yelling and everything I've done to you. I'm so sorry." I only mumbled to him. He slowly put his arms around me.

" Uhhhh... It's cool...I guess but just for a recap lets go over why I got mad at you." I backed up and stared at him. He stared back at me.

" Umm... okay. We don't got to go over why I was mad at you." He looked at the yorkshire and the jack russell.

" Mikey and Tiger are out front. Mikey said something about taking you out, Terry and Tiger is here for you, Cathy." Terry ran down the hall and Cathy went outside. I followed her.

There was a giant vehicle parked that she went to and there was a fancy vehicle parked ,that was smaller than your average sized wagon,with a light orange wolf dressed in a jeans with a chain, a white tee shirt, and a leather jacket. He had sunglasses on and he was looking at a small device thing.

I walked over to him to look at it. He looked at me and pulled it away and whined.

" Leo! You said that I'm allowed to have privacy on my phone." I looked at the ground really wondering why they all knew my name and acted like I knew who they were.

Terry came out wearing a blue/black leather dress(If you've ever played Just Dance 4 it's the outfit that the girl wears in the song Maneater). She ran up to him and they kissed.... for a long time. Cathy stared at them and after a while she got out and shoved the wolf back.

" STOP EATING MY SISTER'S FACE!" He growled and got in the left side of the vehicle and Terry got in the right side. It sped away. I stared at it. How did it go so fast?

Cathy looked at me then walked over to me.

" Alright, Leo. This is makin' me very mad. Why are you actin' so weird?" I stared at her and then I sighed looking at the ground.

" I.... I came here through some random portal I found in the middle of the woods while I was on my way to Raph's kingdom. I found you guys and I don't know any of you but Raph and everything has changed." She stared at me and then started mumbling.

" Hm. Well I guess we should go see Foxy about that portal but to me it sounds like you came through some inter- dimensional portal that took you here from your time. It also sounds like you came from the Medieval Times soooo I guess I will help you understand everything. We also need to disguise you so modern Leo doesn't see you."

" Medieval Times?"

" That's what we call the era you come from. We got cars, phones, tv, radio, clubs, factories, computers, more money, rich people, more animal breeds, electric fountains, electric, stoves, microwaves, parks, playgrounds, medicine, upgraded hospitals, animal doctors, indoor plumbing, very modern toys, and my favorite, grills. You had wagons pulled by horses, castles that controlled entire cities, huge fields, small houses with fireplaces, and you worked all day to live on the land." I stared at her and slowly nodded.

" How do you know that we had all that?"

" They made movies on it, special types of scientists dug up artifacts, we have primary sources from people of your time, aaaanndd.... I had to go through 9th grade Global Studies." I stared at her.

" Global Studies?" Her eyes went half shut.

" We also have better education. You have to do at least 13 years of school."

" 13 years? That's alot. Why so many?"

" Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, 7th, grade, 8th grade, 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, and 12th grade. Then you have college if you want better education."

" How many years of that?"

" 8... per area studied."

"... Why do you spend so much time doing educational related activities?"

" It's called school and we do it because it gets us well paying jobs. Now let's start with re- doing your look. We will start with Foxy for a temporary change of the way you look." I slowly nodded and she headed over to Tiger and they talked quietly then he drove away.

She walked up to me.

" Follow me and don't talk to anyone." I nodded and she headed down the street toward a huge apartment building. Then she looked at me and went around the corner. I ran after her. She walked up a small set of stairs and knocked on a door to a massive house. A fox opened the door and stared at us.
Her eyes went half shut.

" FOXY! YOUR WANNBE BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" Cathy shoved her out if the way and walked up stairs that lead to a long hallway. She walked to the end and knocked on the door.

" Just a minute!" I heard talking in the room. Another Fox opened the door.

" Oh. Hello Cathy. Leo."

Cathy, " Sup." The fox moved and Cathy lead me into the room. Donnie was sitting on the bed, in the corner, with a lap device. The fox looked at him.

" Donnie! Get off your computer." He slowly looked up at her. He slammed it shut and crossed his arms.

The fox looked at us.

" What can I help you with?"