"I have to go. Text me when you get home" I give her a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek then rush over to the team who's just getting on the bus. "I saw that little kiss. Paige is in love" Nika shakes me. Whenever she's excited, she always shakes me or jumps around.

"Shut up" I set my bag down and sit down. I shut my eyes and rest the whole back to school. Once we arrived, I got my bag and got off of the bus and walked inside. I then felt my phone vibrate and I check to see who texted.

Demitra K.

I'm home

Okay good

I then put my phone away and go up to my dorm and lay in bed for a good 30 minutes. I check my instagram and TikTok. I posted one of my drafts on there. Then I went on snap and saw what Demi posted.

Demitra's pov

Once I got home, I texted Paige then laid in bed for 30 minutes just scrolling through Instagram. I then get a text from Paige.

Paigey 💗

Girl delete that shit

Delete what?

The post you posted on your snap story

I didn't post anything

Go look

I go on my snap and check my story. It's a photo of Paige, Nika, Aaliyah and Aubrey. I chuckle thinking that Nika probably posted it.

Paigey 💗

Paigey 💗

That was Nika who posted it

That bitch
She said she wouldn't post it

Lmfao

Anyways, I want you to come to practice tomorrow

Uh no

Why not?

Because I don't want to
and I don't have to

It's just a shoot around
It's like you shoot around...

I know what that means
I played ball back in high school

Really? I didn't know that

Like I said, you don't know
much about me

So is that a yes?

Can I sleepover tomorrow?

Sure

Then I'll be there

It's at 3

Okay

Well I'm going to go shower but I'll see you tomorrow

Alright

I smile at her texts then set my phone down and let it charge. I take a quick shower then put on my pyjamas and get in bed. I went on TikTok for a bit and saw some edits of Paige and some of us two. I made a secret section and saved the edits there for later.

I then congratulated the girls on their win on my Insta story to make it believable and so that I'm playing my role in this whole 'relationship' thing.

After a while, I set my phone down and tried to get some sleep but my phone dinged before I even got the chance. I groan and look at who texted.

Paigey 💗

Goodnight 😘

Ew stop with the emojis

No never 🖕

Rude
Goodnight ❤️

Oh my god ew stop with the emojis.
My ass 🙄

I left her on read and this time I actually fell asleep.