part 8

I began walking back home. I was walking on the side of the road. When suddenly a fucking motorcycle almost hit me. What the fuck? Who the fuck does this ass hole thinks he is?

I walked further.

I walked my street in and walk towards my house.

I open the front door and walked in my house. To my surprise sir wasn't home. Yes I checked every room to be sure.

I began doing choirs. The punishment may be a little less. I am willing to take that change.

I began doing choirs like the dishes cleaning the house and cooking dinner.

A few hours later I heard the door slam open.

'The food better be ready whore.' My so called father yelled at me. (Btw let's just pretend they don't have neighbors😭)

I grab the pan and put the food on a plate. I walk over to the fridge and grab a beer and put it on the table. I'm his fucking servant.

'Here u go sir.' I said slightly nervous. I hope the food is good enough for his liking. He is a picky eater.

'May I go now sir? I need to finish some homework.'

...wait.'he said coldly. I got an Email from your principal...

Well this is it. I am going to die.

I watched him as he stood up. I wanted to run but my legs didn't move. I felt so helpless.

'You weren't paying attention in class. That's very disappointing.' He looked at me with pure disgust and anger.

'You are a worthless slut.'He yelled at me. As he grabbed my hair and threw me across the room.

I groaned in pain as I tried to stand up but before I could do that he was already by my side and pushed me down again.

He kicked me in the stomach multiple times. I tried not to scream out of pain. Because that will only give him satisfaction.

He punched me and kicked me.

Then he grabbed a vase and throw it on me. As he grabbed one of the pieces of the vase and he stabbed me in the arm with it. I couldn't hold back. I screamed out of pain.

He gave me some punches on the head. That's when the darkness started to surround me.

_____________________________________________

Hiii

I haven't published any chapters for a while but I will get back to it.

I just need to focus on school a little bit more.

Soooo yeah

What do you think about the book so far?

Let me know