Shitt!!! The bell rung just now

Shitt!!! The bell rung just now. I need to get to the class before our homeroom teacher comes otherwise I'll have to stand outside the class for whole 1 hour and after school, serve detention too. I must hurry up now cause he enters the class exactly 1 min after the bell rings.

Time Skip (10 mins):
It's been 10 mins since the bell rang. All the students have arrived but the teacher hasn't. That's weird. It's never happened before.

2 minutes later:
Here, the teacher enters. Wait! Why are those two boys here with him? Are they our new classmates which our teacher told about that we might have? WHY??? JUST WHY???? Now our class is going to be so noisy during the breaks and the free periods. Also, the girls will just pretend to be who they're not in front of the boys. This is what happens whenever we have a new admission in our school 3-4 months after a new session has started. And it goes on for at least a month. If others find them boring, they are just left alone but they're liked by the others, they are just happy that at least they get their alone time at home cause in school, there are always students back and forth them.

Just when I was thinking that it's going to annoying, the teacher told us their names. They are Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung. The teacher asked me and Sana to raise our hands. The next moment, Jimin is sitting beside me and Taehyung beside Sana who is sitting right in front of me. Jimin noticed my hurt knee and offered me a bandaid. Katherine saw it and glared at me. God knows what I have in my destiny.

Time Skip (Lunch Time):
I was going to the canteen to eat something. I was so hungry. But as I was about to enter the cafeteria, someone dragged me to a class. It was the Bullies. They kicked me so hard in my stomach that I started coughing blood and told me to stay away from the boys and went away laughing. I neither have any interest in them, nor I want to be anywhere near them. Still, I get beaten up. But you know what, this is what always happens. Not matter what the place is, whether it is school or home. And I am used to it now.
I went back to the class without eating anything cause my stomach was already full of the kicks that my bullies offered me.

Time Skip at 2:30 p.m (School is over):
I packed my bag and rushed outside the school to a nearby park to calm myself a bit which I already knew won't be of much help but at least it's better than nothing. I saw the time and SHIT!!!!!
I am running late for my part-time job at the cafe and if I don't reach there on time, the owner will make me a lot extra. It was already a big day and I don't want anything more to it at this moment.

At the Cafe:
Thankfully, I reached just on time. I started working, there were so many customers already. I went to the counter and started taking their orders and helping my collegues in preparing them. We've been working non-stop today and all of us are pulling extra-timers today cause there's a hell lot of customers today.

Time Skip:
Finally, we're all free to go. I checked the time and it's already 8:30 p.m. and it's going to take me 20 minutes to go home. I am going to face the wrath of my adopted parents cause I get home 7:00 p.m. everyday. I can't even save myself from telling them the truth cause I've never told them that I have a job to work at. I just tell them that I study in the library after school. They are already upset over that and if in any case they get to know about the job, they'll take all my money that I earned by my hardwork.

Time Skip (15 minutes):
I reached at the maximum speed that I could. I opened the door carefully not to make any kind of sound, entered and closed the door. As soon as I turned around after closing the door, a loud noise was heard in the whole house and I felt a burning sensation on my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WORDS: 1190

This part is so long. It took so much time to write it but I hope my effort was worth it and that you like it. Cause that's what matters in the end that you all like it🥀🥀🌹😙😙😙😙😙
See you in the next part. Go on and brainstorm your mind on what gonna happen next. I bet that none of you can guess what's about to come next.