Chapter-1

A/N POV
It's 9:30 p.m. and Y/N sneaked out of her house cause she just feels so suffocated and wanted to clear her mind and have some fresh air, even though she already knows that she'll have to return home later and she's gonna feel the exact same thing again. This is kinda a part of her daily routine now cause of her adopted parents, Mr. and Mrs. Chon.
Yup, that's right. ADOPTED.

It was her 7th birthday, the day her parents passed away in a car accident. They had visited her grandparents a day before and were returning that day. They got pretty late while returning as there was a huge traffic jam. They were just around 20 mins drive away from their home when their beloved daughter called them and asked them about their whereabouts cause it was almost midnight and she wanted to cut her birthday cake with them. While driving, there was a bit forest kind-of and dark path. Suddenly a wild animal ran across the road in front of them and her father lost the control of the steering. A truck coming from the other side at a bit high speed bumped into car and it crashed causing her parents painful death. Y/N was still on the phone call and heared the sound of the crash and her parents screaming. She was afraid and started crying, hugging her caretaker, Emma, who she had a sister-like bond with. After her parents' death, she was sent to a foster home.

Around a month after she turned 10, she was adopted by a family of a loving couple having a daughter named Sana (Yes, Sana from Twice but here she's neither a member of Twice nor is her last name Minatozaki) who was half a year older than her. They all loved her for 2-3 months but then they started beating her and making her do all the household chores. They turned mean to her. But same was not the case with Sana. She still didn't change her attitude towards Y/N. In fact, their bond became even more deeper and special than actually blood-related sisters.

Now Back to Present:
You were sitting alone near the Han River enjoying the cool breeze, trying to calm yourself. It's been more than 5 years that your adopted parents started treating you like a piece of shit.

*Sorry, but I just wasn't getting what to write. Besides, you need some private time for yourself to calm down a bit.*

Time Skip:
You returned home and saw that your so-called parents were fast asleep while your sis was studying and completing her homework. You also started completing your assignments that were due the next day. You and Sana helped each other as you study in exact same class.

Time Skip:
It's 3:00 a.m. and guess what!! You have finally completed your homework. You're both so tired, that you straight away went to your bed without even wrapping your stuff up.

Words: 509
A/N NOTE:
Hey guys, Hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote the story and follow my account. Tag along to know what excitingturns this tory is about to take, but for now hope you enjoyed it a lot.