☆ Chapter 8 ☆

KARTHIK'S POV

I took her to cafe where I used to write poems and songs. We took a seat and started having conversations. Suddenly I asked if she had a boyfriend. Her answer made me angry. What did she meant that she doesn't know what to say? Does that mean she has one?

I asked her again and she said no. Still she has now messed up with my mind. I need to check on her.

After we exited I made her sit in my car. I don't like 'no' as a answer. This was a great way to know her address but the next thing she did made me even more angrier. She told me to drop her at her office. Such a workaholic.

I dropped her and went to my penthouse. I live here alone. One day I promise to bring Prisha here. She will stay with me forever even if I had to cage her. After few years this house will be filled with Prisha and our children's giggles.

 After few years this house will be filled with Prisha and our children's giggles

PRISHA'S POV

I reached my room and saw that Nikhil was packing his bags.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked Nikhil.

"Oh yeah, I was just going to tell you. I have an urgent meeting in Bangalore. It was very sudden. I am sorry I couldn't tell you." Nikhil said to me.

"Oh it's fine. No worries. Have a safe journey."

Nikhil was done with packing his bags and he came close to me. He pecked my lips and said "I'll be back wifey."

His little actions make me nervous. It’s neither good nor bad. Maybe I overthink too much.
He went to airport and I sat in the living room. I decided to call my bestie Myra.

"Hey beauty. I thought you forgot me." Myra said to me.

"How could someone forget a girl like you. What are you doing?" I asked Myra.

"Oh, I am at the airport. I am going to Bangalore with my boss. He is very rude and a jerk. Still you know, work comes first." Myra said.

"Yeah I know. Enjoy the trip babes." With that say I cut the call.

Well I very well know who her boss is. Yea, my husband. She always talked bad about him and not gonna lie but she tells the truth. He indeed is rude and cold but I guess that's how it works. Professionally I really respect him a lot though, because he is very committed. Talking about my profession, I just want to continue it forever. Maybe I might take a break but yeah I love my profession.

I jumped on the bed after a long day when I received a call.

Mr Malhotra