☆ Chapter 4 ☆

PRISHA'S POV

He started sucking my lips as there is no tomorrow. He held the back of my neck from his hand to deepen the kiss. His hands slowly reached to remove my tshirt when I slapped his hands. He looked at me in a confuse manner. I can't do this, I said to myself because he was drunk and I didn't want to lose my virginity when my husband isn't in his senses.

"What happened love?" He asked

"We can't do this. You are drunk." I said this and started to move towards my bedroom when he blocked my way.

"Let’s sleep Nikhil, it's already late."

"Sleep with me." He said.

"Huh?" I was shocked.

"I mean just be beside me. Please."

Please he said. How could I deny it. He looks sad today. This is the least I can do to help him so I decided to sleep with him.

It was 8.00 a.m in the morning and I felt as if something heavy is lying on my chest. I got shocked to see that his hands were wrapped around my chest and his face was buried in my neck
Butterflies in my stomach. No no no. He wasn't in his senses. He will definitely regret. I shouldn't keep any hopes. But why is he giving me hopes. Maybe he wants to give this relationship a chance. Uhh, this is so confusing. I slowly got up and did my business. I checked the room and he was awake.

"Nikhil, I want to talk." I said.

"Yea, we can talk at the table while having breakfast. Let me fresh up." He said in a low tone. I allowed him to get himself and went towards the table.

He came in his formals and sat opposite to me.

"Yea, now you can talk."

"Do you remember what you did yesterday?"

"Yeah, I do." He said while lowering his head down.

"Um, I know you are regretting it but it's ok, let's forget."

"Who said I regret it? I meant it. I feel we should give this relationship a chance."

"Why suddenly? Is there any motive?"

I don't know but I felt something strange in his words. Never in these 3 months he tried getting close to me and suddenly he wants to give this relationship a chance?
You are overthinking Prisha.

"Let’s have dinner today. 8p.m at Taj. Bye, see you."

"Bye" I said and left for my office.

NIKHIL'S POV

After bidding Prisha goodbye I sat in my car and stared at the window. Yesterday's incidents flashed in front of my eyes.

Flashback

"Babe, when are we going to get married. You don't even talk about it. You really love me na?" Myra asked out of nowhere when we were having dinner at her favorite restaurant.

"How can you question my love Myra? And about marriage, just wait, after a year we will get married." I said

"I am not questioning your love but you know what, you are acting strange in these past three months. You don't even take me to your house anymore. Is something bothering you Nikhil?"

"There are some things Myra, I have so much work load and yet still I manage to take time for you but you are sitting here questioning my love. If there would have been something then I would have told you and now please eat."

"Nikhil you know what, you are so annoying. You always try to control me. Everyday because of you I feel guilty of not letting my best friend know that I am in a relationship just because of your stupid conditions. You cannot expect everything to be according to your wish."

Best friend. If she tells her bestfriend then I will be doomed. This girl is really checking my patience.

"Myra, you are annoying more than me. I am trying to talk neutrally but you seem in a mood to fight. If it is so, then I am done."

I got up from my chair, went to the counter and paid the bill.
I sat in my car and took out the beer and gulped it. I lost control over me. This all happenings in my life have became a burden on me.
I went to my house and saw Prisha sitting on the couch. She wanted to talk and when she came in kitchen I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was looking like a goddess. She questioned me if I was cheating on her and I thought that Myra might have told her something. But gladly she didn't.
I lied her telling I am not. Prisha vanished my all sorrows. When I look at Prisha's eyes, I feel like the burden has vanished. I couldn't help myself and I kissed her.

She said she didn't want to do anything further so I respected her choice. When I woke up in morning I saw that I was cuddling Prisha. I wanted this moment to last forever so I slept again. When I woke up I saw she wasn't there anymore. When she came back she asked if I remember anything from yesterday. I mean heck yeah, I remember and mean everything. After our conversation on the dining table I invited her for the dinner.

Flashback over

I feel like taking things in my control now and as I expected my plan to work I got a call from Myra.

___________________________________________