🌹 Chapter 8 🌹

~Acai Armani~

I could literally cut the tension with a butchering knife. He being angry did help much either.

" That hurts" I hissed as the alcohol swab kissed my bleeding forehead. That damn thing stung real bad.

" Serves you right" he replied coldy, though I could hear the concern in his voice, that made me feel warmer somewhere.

" I'm sorry" I bit out as silence enveloped us.

"..."

A couple of days with him, I could sense his emotions, he hated it though. He looked like he wanted to get something off his chest, but he couldn't.

" Diaz?" Pause "Spill"

He glanced at me before turning his attention to the kit, refusing to speak. I almost a gave up, when he finally decided to talk.

" I don't know if it's a good thing but you act a lot like second young master. You always hated sweet stuff, now you're obsessed with them, I could bet there are candies in you pockets now. You hate colourful clothes, now you have a closest full of them. You'll rather jump off a cliff than to watch those sappy Korean dramas, now it's like you can't live without them. Only Acai calls me Diaz, now you do. I could go on forever. If I didn't know better I would have sworn you were him."

To be honest, I'm surprised. I thought I faked Aris well. If Diaz knew this much, then how much does the others know?. ' I'm Acai' As much as I wanted to yell that to the world. I couldn't. Who'd believe my unicorn story. They think I've gone nuts. My sperm donor wouldn't hesitate to dump me at some psychiatric hospital. So I did what I always did, I kept shut...

ERMIS GIOVANNI

I sagged against the wall, watching in a daze as the water washed off blood, dirt and lather off my body. I let the hand shower fall as the faint sound of doors opening ands closing reached my ears. I had a hint of it was. His footsteps., still the same. Perks of being a.. I'll save that for later. I reached out for the towel hanging on the mirror that wasn't really a mirror, a creation of mine, it was yet to have a name. It gave a good view room adjacent it. Picture perfect.

" Yah!" He yelled the minute he saw me, his eyes blazing from barely held anger. " Do your bodyguards have a death wish?" He angrily kicked off his sneakers, heading towards the refrigerator.

I guess you now who I got my drama genes from. Meet my best pain in the ass. Li haoyu. Still as gorgeous as ever - no he was even more gorgeous. Partly Chinese, part Korean, bit of Italian, sprinkle of American, a pinch of Spanish. He was quite the beauty.

I chuckled. " Well good day to you. Finally remembered a bestie huh?"

He sent a deadly glare my way. His fisted hand swinging in the air. " You want a taste?!"

" Hell no" I threw my hands up in surrender.

He was literally a walking death. Those sort of people who wouldn't twice about killing you, when you get on the last of their fucked up nerves. Bartisu, kungfu, taekwondo, Mutai, he mastered them all before fifteen. How he didn't have a bulky body puzzled everyone who knew him well, including me.

" Alex? "

" The bastard. He was supposed to be back days ago. I'm really going to chop off his dick" he seethed, tearing off my beloved chicken.

" Or suck it?"

" Hey" he whisper yelled his face flushed red from embarrassment. I let out an amused snort. " Shameless" he hid his still red face behind his hands. His action revealing his bigger-than-usual stomach.

" You're pregnant?"

He looked at me confused, before it changed to a warm look, his hand subconsciously touched his belly. " Figured out last week. I really wanted him tell him the old fashioned way, not over the phone." He pouted. His blue green eyes dull with disappointment.

Ah that explains it all.

" he doesn't know yet?" I shrugged into the hoodie

" No he doesn't" he stook his head, his eyes downcast.

" I'm really going to break his legs" I gritted my teeth. "Can I touch him?" I nodded towards his bump. Of course I want it to be a boy.

He rolled his eyes" You didn't have to ask."

It was warm and soft, very soft and fragile. Just like he was...

Aris Armani

'Trust me you don't want to know that lies there"

Sorry bud this bitch is different.

" I don't give a fucked up fuck"

My hand went deeper searching I felt nothing I was this close to giving up when I felt my hand come in contact with something smooth, but before I could grab it I felt something sharp cut my finger. I snatched my hand back my face contorting in pain. I caught them giving me a I-told-ya look. Hiss... The shit hurt.

" You can always try again. It's free of charge. Maybe this time your pretty fingers would kiss your ass goodbye. I know I pretty good doctor. You can get new fake fingers anytime." He sassed, a gloating look on his face.

I sent him a glare, turning my attention back to the cut, it was a small cut, but deep and painful. How could a cut hurt more than a gun tear. I got shot a couple of times, but the pain was incomparable to this. I grimaced as pain coursed through my body as my fingers squeezed the cut. I needed to treat it before I get infected.

Well to whatever that lays in that goddamn portrait. I'll be back... I certainly wouldn't be taken unawares again.

Li Ehuang _ Armani

I let out a tired sigh. I leaned back against something or I thought but soon I was tumbling towards the ground. I was too tired to resist. Perhaps I'll fall to my death this time. I felt my body hit something hard. I heard someone scream my name, before the darkness consumed me.

************

' Baobei! Baobei!!"

I heard a familiar voice call from a distance.

The voice I being dying to hear for years. I wanted to throw my self into those strong arms again, and never let go. It took all I had to force open those lashes. Too bright. I closed them back immediately. All I could was see lights, just lights. I wanted to see her face so bad...

" Ehuang'er" she called again her voice shaky.

I forced my eyes open again. " Ah cy ah" I croaked, my throat dry.
She barely changed, she just as beautiful as before. Her white hair longer, her figure bulkier. I looked her eyes. Her beautifully different orbs. Still the same. My baby...

" Baobei" she choked out, her eyes glassy with tears.

" Y-you're b-back?"

" Yes yes hon I'm back"

Wait a minute, who the hell is Ah cy?