🌹 Chapter five 🌹

🚨 This part is mainly fighting, violence.  Though I tried to make it less violent than it should, can't help it. Aris is no weakling.

~ Aris Armani ~

I reached for the pepper spray strapped to my thighs. They had quite similar moves, making them more predictable. I groaned as I took a hit on the shoulder. That only fuelled my anger. Feinting a punch, I sprayed at their eyes. They screamed like banshees, rubbing at their eyes. With a couple of neck twists and fierce punches to the neck. They dropped dead, maybe. Three men down. They were shocked, I knew. Having a small body helped, catching the opponents by suprise helped alot. I could sense their hesitance heighten, they had to obey the orders anyways.

The fourth was a bit more cautious, his moves calculating, he was quite slow to attack I used that to my advantage. I trapped his fisted hand in mine, squeezing with all my strength, blocking his kicks and pathetic attempts to free himself. I caught his wild leg with my other hand, his eyes widened in realization of what was about to come. I flipped him, he groaned in pain as his body hit the ground hard. I knocked him out not wasting a breathe.

I had barely gotten to my feet when I felt a bullet graze my shoulder. I turned my gaze to the attacker. " Drop you gun, hands in the air and kneel." He ordered. I obliged not keeping my eyes of him. " Kick the gun away" and that I did, not too far away.

Seeing that he had me at his mercy, his eyes glimmered with mischief. Without wasting a breathe he vented his anger on me. I took them all, the thought of torturing him made me smile.

" Wipe that grin off your face!"
I smiled wider.

He stood towards me, blinded with fury. Just what I needed. I seized his gun. "Suprise" His eyes widened in shock, too late son. He dropped to the floor with a thud.

"Plus one bitch" I grabbed my beloved baby. Kicking off the goddamn heels. Two guns in hand, I walked as silently I could up the stairs, there no way in hell I was going to take the lift, there could be a bomb there for I cared.

I had barely reached the third turn when I saw a man, he had his back to me. Too relaxed. I didn't hesitate to pull the trigger, to my suprise he dodged it. He lunged at me before I could recover. I missed those claws by an hair's breathe.

He came at me again, his killing intent stronger. I swung in the air as fast I could, delivering kicks to his head. He captured my leg, an evil smirk on his face. Raising my feet to his mouth. No, no, no!

Bang!

He dropped to my feet, blood pooling at his neck. I dropped to the ground next to him, exhausted, I miss my body 🤧 I couldn't stop yet. I took the last turn of the stairs, there stood a boy? I had expected an old man, covered in tattoos and smoking shit.

He stared at me, his eyes blank. To be honest I found it hard to end him. " What your name kiddo?" I said as softly as i could.

"..."

I reached out to him, perhaps he was-  I paused feeling my cheek. The was blood on my finger. I sent him a questioning look, before turning to look behind me. It was a knife, it was stuck in the wall, its blade gleamed in the dark, my blood tainting its sinful edge,  before I could say jack. He threw another set at me. Bloody murderer. I dodged them all, my breathing more laboured.

He smiled his lips reaching his ears. My eyes widened in suprise, he was no Human. It got me fooled. A high tech robot totally expected of a tech mad country. No offense.

Dodging the rain of metal balls was way harder. I took a few steps closer. The robot despite being a high tech relapsed. It was almost unnoticeable. I'm amazing.