🌹 Chapter 1 🌹

I would have loved to add pics. I suck at pics and collage. So I'm just gonna dive in.

You are so close yet so far away.
Acai

Aris Armani

He didn't deserve any of this.

I tried to look at everywhere but him, I failed. My gaze wandered to the person in my arms, asleep. My brother. I reached to touch his hair, dark and silky contrasting my fingers, sighing deeply. He was too beautiful for a male; flawless skin, oval face, smooth eyebrows, enviable dark long lashes, heart shaped lips, slender body, everything about him screamed porcelain beauty... except his brains.

He was one of the brain-est kids ever. He was almost perfect. Unlike every other nerdy kid, he loved dangerous passions. Life didn't agree with him. People judging by bodies didn't help either

'Aris' he called out bringing back my attention to him. He was sweaty and tensed. He was tortured even in his sleep. ' I'm here" I said bringing him closer to me. He relaxed before drifting back to sleep. I let out another sigh this time in relief.

we'd be okay- someday.

~Acai Armani~

' young master! Second young master!"

The voice of my personal assistant woke me up. With an hesitating groans I made my way to the door, stumbling over practically nothing. I was depressingly tired.

' Mariam?!"
She pulled up a small smile, sensing my confusion. " I'll help you run the bath. Master said to come downstairs in twenty."

Master?! Dad he was back? So soon!
I felt dread overwhelm me. My grip on the door handle...slippery. My breathing heavy. I clutched the handle harder as I felt my legs go weak. I couldn't breathe. H-help me! Somebody help me!

" Breathe in. Acai breathe. Tell me what do you see?"

I-I c-cant! A part of me wanted to give up and die. I didn't want to get married to a man way older than my father. A man who was known to be horribly ruthless, someone I didn't love! The other part wanted to live, against all odds. The wicked hand on my organs got tired and let go. I took in greedy breathes. You okay?
He asked. I could see the fear and concern in his expressive eyes. I wanted to assure him I was fine - i really wasn't. I couldn't. we were surrounded by workers.

As if sensing my discomfort, he dismissed them. Mariam hesitant to leave, hovered at the door. It took all I had to muster a comforting smile at her. She nodded slightly before leaving.

"Are you really okay?" My brother stated not missing a breathe, the door in his eyes increased. I let out a shaky breathe. He knew me just too well. " I'm not." I finally admitted. " It doesn't change anything now, does it?" I blinked rapidly, fighting back those pathetic tears. I hated them as much as I hated my body. It hurt more that I couldn't help it. I could see the helpless in his eyes, he couldn't save me out of this one I knew.

" Let's go" I wiped fiercely at my tears.

' Acai '

'"I'm ready" I curt in. I already knew what he wanted to ask. If I was sure of my decision- hell I was.

They were there, my poor excuses of parents sorry donors, halfway into thier meal. They gave him, my brother. Their imfuckingproudofyou sickening sweet smiles, that made me want to throw up, and me of the black sheep or should I say weak sheep of the family was ignored. I took my seat, the furthest from them. Why? Because I didn't want to breathe the same air with them.

§ Aris Armani §

' The transactions?'

' They're sorted "

" The jewellery store?"

" It's fine mom. No theft. The workers are well behaved"

" They should be. That petty thief's end was enough of a lesson"
She snorted.

They were selfish. my parents. What they cared about was Their business thriving well in my hands, and that the money never stopped flowing, nothing else. I on the outside seemed like I was the favourite hell no. They were the favourite of each other. I was just being used. I knew it. The expectations, the responsibilities, duties, risks, being the only- the recognized child out of two was pressuring, suffocating.

A whimper made my head snap to him. His face was alarmingly close to the steaming hot food he was eating, his face sweaty and red from the heat. I badly wanted to reach out to him and I did. Yanking his face from the food. He looked at me, surprised before he set him a smile that didn't reach his eyes. Fakes smiles I hated them.

" Acai" the witch called disgust written on her face. She threw a couple of papers of him." Sign it" His face paled as he read it's contents. He looked like he was asked to commit suicide. I turned to see gloatingly different looks on Thier faces like the weren't about to sell their son off.

" You don't have sign that" I said as calmly as I could to the fear stricken guy. Beneath the table my nails were digging hard into my palms. It took all I had not to throw the tables at their faces. His orbs widened in suprise- they all were. I didn't a damn, maybe not now.

" Aris" my father bellowed, his face red from anger. " How dare you?!"

¢¢ Acai Armani ¢¢

I sighed helplessly as they tore at each others throats, from the look of things they weren't going to stop anytime soon, even the body guards were agitated.

' Enough!'

They turned to me, surprised. My father was the first to recover, his suprise turning to anger. I held out a fisted hand, shutting him up. " I'll sign it."

" Acai you don't-" my brother started to say, worry written all over his features.

" On one condition" I continued, curting him off. " I get the cuisine in china and I get a 30% of each and every company the groups owns" I was perhaps becoming greedy. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I knew they had a lot to get from selling me off to the world most feared mafia. The phantom.

" No!" My egg donor screeched. I could literally see her ears emit fumes. I don't give a shit about that.

My sperm donor was the calmest of them all to my suprise. I had expected him to turn the whole house upside down by now. "Fine"

I held his gaze not blinking as he glared at me. I wasn't going to lose this time. " On paper"

" I agreed already."

" You're a business man. Papa" I added sarcastically . " Let's be formal this time." Taking words back was easy. If anyone was to be trusted for their words it wasn't my donors.

" Fine" he guffawed.

" Good." My voice calm out more calmly than I Intended. I couldn't afford to show emotions. Not this time. " Daiz would prepare the papers and this-" I flung the marriage blah blah papers at them. " I'll sign this when you sign mine and do accordingly to the agreement."

I gave my egg donor the stink eye before walking with straightest back and stiffest neck upstairs. I could feel eyes on me. They were helpless. My donors. I intended to use that to my advantage.

Cheers 🥂🥂🍺🍺
Let's get drunk tonight.