🌹 Chapter 7 🌹

Like I said there's gonna be switching of povs... Povs within povs. This (♂️) is gonna be signifying the beginning of third person pov, and this (* ) would signify the end. You're gonna get it later

~ Arïs Armani ~

" Take me already"

His already dark eyes darkened more with lust maybe something more... He smashed his hungry lips on mine. It was... electrifying. I have kissed and been kissed plenty of time. None of them felt like this. This one's- different. I couldn't get enough.... It was addictive...

I moaned as his trailed kisses to my neck. l let out a moan as he caught my ears between his teeth, biting softly. I watched through hazy eyes as his tongue glided to my painfully erect breast, planting kisses on everywhere except my nipples. " Ermis" I moaned, frustration building in me.

He raised his gaze to mine, a playful smirk on his face. "hermoso...talk to me" I pushed my chest out. Suck me daddy... - there was no way I was gonna say that.

" Words Travieso" He commanded his hand working dangerously close to my throbbing entrance.

" Suck me"

I whispered, feeling blood rush to my face. I could bet my tits they were no different from a tomato.

" I can't hear you" he said teasingly he was having fun huh!

I groaned "suck my tits daddy, fuck me senseless"

He pressed his lips to mine for a kiss " That wasn't hard. Was it?"

I sighed in pleasure as his took my nipples into his mouth. My hands found their way to his dark hair, pressing him closer to me. " Harder daddy" he complied, sucking me hard, grazing. Me letting out wanton cries. I was a slut.. for only him.

His tongue moved to the valley between my breasts, sliding lower and lower... My fear heightened as he did. I was a guy with a complicated cunt what if he was disgusted? What if he hated me for something I couldn't control? It was already enough that I had breast though they weren't much noticeable. What ifs filled my head that I didn't realize he talking to me. " Hermoso!"

"Hmmn?"

" Are you okay?... If you aren't comfortable we can-"

" No-" I started to say when his phone hummed. He ignored it, his eyes not leaving me. I would have being happy if I wasn't fucking scared. On a norms I wouldn't give a damn, but with him... The phone kept humming.

He swore under his breathe, reaching out for it."What?!" He whisper yelled his voice harsh, even I jumped. He reached into my hair, his fingers sending jolts of pleasure, comforting me. He was silent there after. Humming and grumbling occasionally.

He turned to me, his tone apologetic. "I'm-"

"It's okay. You can go" I cut in.

He narrowed his eyes at me, as if he was trying to read me. Oh sorry! I stared blankly at him. He pressed his lips against mine. "I'll be back before you know it"

I hmmn'ed nodding my head. Though I was happy my secret was a bit safe. I had my shorts on. I was a bit sad he had to leave.

"Ah.. someone's missing me already" he teased.

"In your dreams. Get dressed and leave already."

" Dreams come true darling. At least have a bath with me" pause " I thought you were the clingy type"