Suspicious About GunGun's Genes

Comincia dall'inizio

GunGun must extend a helping hand so that they can stay with Ishi!!

A kiss was the best show of warmth for a family.

Shivam bent over cooperatively and leaned toward Isha. He stared at her red lips while looking straight into her eyes.

The man’s eyes were steady and focused on Isha, making her blush.

GunGun stared at her eagerly. Isha had no choice but to approach Shivam and kiss him on the forehead.

......

Isha and Shivam arrived at a big supermarket.

As soon as the two of them appeared, they attracted everyone’s attention.

Shivam, who was 1.88 meters tall, stood tall and straight. His tailored clothes wrapped his strong body nicely, and his well-defined facial features were perfect.

Isha, on the other hand, had a perfect supermodel figure. Even though her pair of thick glasses covered most of her face, the rest of it could still be seen.

She was not particularly famous, but she did not want to cause trouble, so she wore glasses before going out.

“What a perfect match! They are really eye-catching.”

“He must be a celebrity, right? Otherwise, how can he be so handsome?”

“Even a star can’t compare to his temperament and character. What’s more, their compatibility is enviable.”

Shivam’s lips curved into a smile as he glanced sideways at the woman beside him.

Isha lowered her head and tried to hide her face with her long hair.

She pushed the shopping cart forward, while Shivam followed her with a smile.

...

The two of them went back home soon after buying the groceries.

Abhay and GunGun sat on the sofa. GunGun was very enthusiastic and talkative, introducing his toys and snacks to Abhay.

Abhay listened patiently.

GunGun cherished his toys and snacks very much. Even so, he still divided all the things into two piles and pushed one pile to Abhay. “Brother Abhay, I’ll give this to you!”

“Thank you, but I don’t need it...” Abhay glanced at the things. He did not like to play with toy cars or eat snacks.

Rather than play with these childish things, his time would be better spent meditating.

After thinking for a while, GunGun thought that Abhay felt that there were too little things in the pile. He fiddled with his toys and snacks, facing a dilemma. Finally, he said in a firm voice, “Then I’ll give them all to you.”

With a conflicted expression on his face, GunGun stopped looking at the his beloved things. He was about to give them all to Abhay, so he stretched out his fingers and covered his eyes.

Abhay was surprised. This little boy was really honest.

Was he really Shivam’s son?

Meow, meow, meow? Abhay was now suspicious about GunGun’s genes.

However, his personality was quite similar to Ishi’s. Maybe those who looked cute would also have a cute personality and would not have any scheming thoughts.

Abhay said, “Forget it. I’ll just take the half from earlier. You can keep the other half. I’m too lazy to manage so many things.”

GunGun immediately put down his hands and said happily, “Okay, okay. Brother Abhay, you’re right. Let’s each take half! Brother Abhay, you’re the best!”

Abhay was speechless.

He was the one who gave him the gift, but he was thanking Abhay for it. This was like counting the money after selling oneself.

It would not be an exaggeration to say that Abhay would be able to abduct ten children if they were all as naive as GunGun.

“I’ll go to the kitchen. You can accompany them to watch TV for a while.” Isha gave the three of them a chance to get along.

This would also be their normal day to day in the future.

●●●●