"so you know what is going on?" I ask Daphne but she just pretends to zip up her mouth the proceeds to lock it and throw away the imaginary key, I roll my eyes at her behaviour while Theo chuckles finding her cute. he then comes up to me and ties the blindfold on. he then grabs my hands and walks me out into the gardens, we walk into the forest and keep walking for some time, due to all the turns we take I am completely lost as to where we are headed. after about another 10 minutes we stop and Theo leaves my hand, still blindfolded I start searching for Theo's hand when a hand grabs mine, it wasn't Theo's it was Draco's. I could tell due to all the rings Draco always wears.

"We are almost there love, just a few more steps and then I will take that blindfold off" Draco promises, hearing his voice my body relaxes immediately. He walks me another minute, then we stop and I finally feel the blindfold come off. 

I was bind for a few seconds due to my eyes adjusting to the sudden brightness, but once I got my vision back I saw a beautiful picnic set up next to a frozen waterfall, there were fairly lights hanging from tree to tree forming a square in the middle of which laid our picnic. on the blanket, there lay all kinds of food and dessert. this was now the prettiest picnic I had ever seen. I look towards Draco who stood on my right watching me in anticipation.

"Draco this is beautiful!" I gush jumping into his arm.

"wow, haha. I'm glad you like it love" he said catching me

"Did you do this all by yourself??" I asked looking at him. he scratched the back of his head.

"no, everyone helped, especially Daphne, me and the guys could only do so much we needed a female touch" I chucked and kissed him.

"Happy first anniversary my love" Draco said in between kisses.

"you remembered," I said a bit shocked since he seemed to have forgotten yesterday.

"How can I forget the day you became officially mine?" I blushed making him smirk. then took me in one hand and removed his wand with the other, he waved his wand causing all the snow near the blanket to melt away and the waterfall to unfreeze. I gasped at the site.

"Like it, my love?" Draco asked

"love it" I replied. he kissed me on the cheek and moved me so that he was holding me bridal style. this sudden change made me gasp and Draco chuckled, he then walked towards the blanket and sat me down on it, then sat in front of me.

"Sorry for being absent all day, everyone told me how you kept asking for me" he apologized.

"It's okay" I reassured him.

Draco and I ate and talked for a while. We discussed how different our lives would have been if my parents were still alive and if Tom had been defeated for good. We wished we could go back to being carefree kids without any worries. After a while, we just stared at the waterfall in silence. Suddenly, I got up and Draco looked at me curiously. *I walked up to him and sat down on his lap, his eyes never leaving mine. I ran my hands through his hair and he closed his eyes for a moment. Then, I gripped his hair tightly and yanked it a bit causing him to look up. I gazed into his eyes for a bit before kissing him with all the passion I had. Draco was stunned for a second before he kissed me back with just as much passion, his hands held my hips pulling me closer, his hands gripped tightly into my hips as he traced his tongue on my lower lip asking for access, which I denied, his hands then started roaming my sides causing me to shiver but I still didn't open my mouth for him which seemed to frustrate him. his hands then rested on my butt for some seconds before he gave them a not-so-gentle spank causing me to gasp which gave him access to my mouth. Our tongues had a battle which he of course won, he then proceeded to taste every inch of my mouth causing me to moan but he swallowed them. while Draco's tongue tasted every inch of my mouth his hands roamed all over my body, he was taking over all of my senses and I loved it. after a while Draco pulled away, his eyes clouded with lust, he then looked at my chest and then back into my eyes.