I - VIII

Christmas was fast approaching and I had no idea where I was going to spend it that is why right now I was on my way to Severus office. I just entered without knocking

"you can't just- Amara what are you doing here at this hour? And you can't just enter your professor's office like that" McGonagall scolded me

" I am sorry professor I wasn't aware that you were here, I will come back later"

"no, actually I was just talking about you and what you did the other day in the grate hall"

"what did I do professor I don't recall anything" 

"putting a leash on Ms Goodwill" 

"ohh but professor she asked for me to do so" 

"I talked to her and she told me that she did no such thing"

"but she did, she told me to put a leash on that thing" 

"she meant your sake!"

"midnight? now why would I do such a thing she has hurt no one"

"Are you seeing this Severus!"

"she is right. Professor McGonagall Midnight has hurt no one and correct me if I am wrong the reason Midnight was on the Gryffindor table was to eat some fruits" 

listing to that Midnight who was sleeping curled up to my arm woke up.

"yessss thatsss the only reasssson I went to that filthy table"

"See Professor even midnight is saying that she went to the Gryffindor table for the fruits"

"you can understand her?" McGonagall seemed shocked

"Of course, I can professor I am a descendent of Salazar, Parseltongue is in my blood."

"right" We were all just staring at each other now

"Uhh, I'll come later to talk to you, professor Sanape" 

" no you can speak now, you can tell me anything you want to tell him" 

"uhh alright then, what are we going to be doing on Christmas? will we go home?"

"No I have to be here over Christmas, I have already asked Narcissa and she is more than happy to have you over for Christmas"

" oh okay! wait Draco doesn't know yet right?" Sev just shook his head

"perfect then, that will be his first Christmas first, ME" Sev just sighed

"very well then, I assume you have already bought all your friends presents?"

"yes"

"Good, now you should be going, it's getting late" 

"right before I go were Mrs Diggory and my mum best friends?" Severus seemed shocked that I knew this

"Uhh yes, but how did you know about that" I just handed him the picture Cedric gave me

"Ahh yeh, Cedric right?" I just nod

"he is a good boy from what I hear, be good to him," he said giving me the picture back

"When am I not" he just sends me a glare 

"kidding, I should be going now, good night Sev"

"good night Ara" The entire time I and Sevesus talked McGonagall just stared at me. no one except my friends knows that he is my godfather and now everyone will. 

---------- 

Everyone was sitting on the sofa near the fire, Draco closest to the fire, I was next to him, my legs on him and my head rested on Daphne, Theo and Blaise sat opposed us.