II-IV

the next day we had transfiguration we had to change our animals into goblets, since Midnight reflects all spells I had borrowed Severus'e owl for today's class. 

"One, two, three, Vera Verto. Now it's your turn. Who would like to go first?"

" Ah! Mr. Weasley. One, two, three, Vera Verto."

"Ahem! Vera Verto" his rat turned into a goblet alright, a goblet with rat fer and moving tail! The whole class erupted in laughter.

"That wand needs replacing, Mr Weasley." just then The ugly squirrel raised her hand, killjoy

" Yes, Ms. Granger?"

"Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets." of course she does. McGonagall waited for somebody to interrupt when no one did she glanced at me before speaking. 

"Very well. Well, you all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Now three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not."

"Three guesses who." Weaselghairs at me, I just smirk back which fought him off guard.

"Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. In other words, pure-bloods. [Hermione and Draco glare at each other] Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school. Now, according to legend, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle, known as the Chamber of Secrets. Well, shortly before departing, he sealed it, until that time when his true heir returned to the school. The Heir alone would be able to open the Chamber and unleash the horror within, and by so doing, purge the school of all those who, in Slytherin's view, were unworthy to study magic."

" Muggle-borns" 

" Well, naturally the school has been searched many times. No such Chamber has been found." yes well that is because you don't know where to look, there is a chamber if it has been opened. 

"Professor, what exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber?"

"Well, the Chamber is said to be home to something that only the Heir of Slytherin can control. It is said to be the home of a monster. " hearing that the Weasel turns to look at Draco and me, and we just smirk back at him.  What a pathetic group.

-------------

today was our first match and we were going agents Ravinclaws, and I was more than willing to bust open some of their kneecaps or skulls. 

all the brutal training Marcus had put us through was to prepare us for wins, not losses, I could only imagine what training he would put us through if we lost here today. uhh just thinking about it brought me chills. 

since my uniform still wasn't here I was wearing one of Draco's quidditch jumper which was big on me but nothing Daphne's spell couldn't fix paired with black pants and the gloves Pucey had gotten me last Christmas. 

I sat at the table while everyone was eating breakfast, I was way too excited to eat anything so I just fed Midnight.

"enough Mara, Midnight's had enough at least look at her shaking her head for you to stop feeding her" I looked at Midnight who had a mouthful of fruits just looking at me

"ohh I'm so sorry midnight"

"itsss okay" she hissed

"you should have something love" Daphne pleaded again