I -II

It was now August and today was the day we went to get all our supplies for school.
"Amara, the Malfoys are here, it is rude to keep our guests waiting"
Severus' voice came from the office.
"I'm sorry just give me a minute and I'll be down"
I was wearing a simple black skirt with an emerald green shirt with some black Mary Jane.

As I got to Severus's study I saw Draco and jumped onto his back.
"Merlin woman!" He shouted adjusting his balance so that we don't fall.
His reaction caused both the men to look at me, Severus looked done while Lucius looked amused.
"Lucius, good to see you again, you must visit often with Sissy" I look at Lucius still on Draco's back.
"You know how I wish to be here but work keeps me away even from home"
We chat for a bit before leaving for Diagon Alley.
As we walk into the alley all eyes go to us, Draco and my hands are intertwined, and we walk to the bookstore to get our books and pay no mind to the prying eyes, After getting our books we go to Ollivander to get our wands.
As we walked into the shop I could feel all the dust flying around the shop but there was no one in the shop. Then out of nowhere, Mr. Oliver came out.
"Young Mr Malfoy young Ms Salvatore, it's an honour to meet you, it feels like yesterday I got your father's wands"
He blabbers on while looking through wands
"Here Ms Salvatore" he hands me a wand, I carefully pick it up, and a blot shoots out of the wand causing some papers to catch fire.
"Hmm not this one, then maybe" he hands me another wand, as soon as I take this wand in my hand a warm breeze surrounds me. I look up at Mr. Oliver but he looks scared at looks at Severus.
"yew with a phoenix feather core with basilisk scales" Hearing this both Severus and Lucious look agitated.
"What's wrong" I ask no one in particular
"This is the only wand of this kind. A phoenix feather and basilisk scale can't ever work together in harmony yet it does for this wand, nobody knows who is the maker of this wand or how it came to exist, it just existed one day" Draco and I look at each other shock but before we could process anything Mr, Oliver comes out with a wand for Draco, it takes longer to find Draco a wand but eventually we do.

We then go to the pet store to get pets. Severus told me I could get any animal I wanted even if it wasn't on the list he would grant special permission and that was my birthday gift so I went on a quest to find the most exotic animal.

I looked around the exotic animal but nothing caught my internet till my eye caught something shining in the darkness, looking closely I noticed that it wasn't dark in the cage but that the animal was as black as a moonless night. It was a snake, I looked at it and as if sensing me it brought its head up to look at me and then bowed its head.
"Missstresssssss" it hissed
"What's your name I asked the snake
" I havvvve no name, misstresss may call me whatever sssshhe ssseem fit" Just as I was going to name the snake Severus came to check in on me.
"So have you found anything"
"Yes, this snake, it's an aspída" Just then the shopkeeper comes over.
"Ah this is no ordinary snake, this snake species is almost at the brink of extinction, no spells work on these snakes as the scales on them reflect it away, that is why a lot of people kill and unscale them to make armour out of them, not a lot s known about them as there as so less remaining" Listen to this made me see red, why would anyone do something like that to such a beautiful creature.
"I want it," I told Severus.
"Alright" After getting her I looked at her
"So what are you going to name her" Draco asked as we walked towards the ice cream parlour.
"Midnight"
"Okay that makes sense"
Severus and Lucious had left us here to do some of their work in knock turn alley, so Draco and I were just there at the parlour eating ice cream and enjoying the rare sunny weather.
-------

This is midnight

This is midnight

This is what the wand looks like, if you don't like it you can imagine it, however.