Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 19

Start from the beginning

Kisame: If you get tired let me know and I’ll carry her for you.

Itachi carry Shimu bridal style and took off to the hideout. While they were walking Shimu couldn’t help but think about Hidan. I’m such a horrible person… What could Hidan be doing right now? Is he looking for me, or did he left for the hideout with Kakuzu? For sure Kakuzu told him to forget about me… But… What’s going to happen next when he sees me? *sigh*…

When they were walking they encountered Tobi.

Tobi: Shimu-chan! Are you alright?

Shimu: Yes…

Itachi: Let’s keep going.

Tobi: Where are you heading?

Kisame: The hideout.

*Where Kakuzu and Hidan are*

When Hidan finished praying to his God he already looked like his old self, with his real skin, and took off to look for Shimu, he didn’t say anything to Kakuzu, he already knew Kakuzu wouldn’t help him. Hidan ran towards the cliff and jumped so he could get down faster. When Hidan was about to hit the trees he took out his sword and cut all of the branches on his way down till het got to the floor on his feet. He then began to look for her.

Hidan: Shiyu! Oi! Where are you?!

*At the hideout*

Shimu got to the hideout with Itachi and Kisame. Kisame left and Itachi took her to his room and laid her on his bed

Itachi: I’m going to see who can help you.

Shimu: Thanks.

Hidan-sama is going to kill me for sure… She thought.

*Where Hidan is* 

Where are you!?!?! Hidan thought.

Hidan: I am never going to find this bitch!!!! Fuck! Shiyu!!!!! Answer me!!!

Tobi: Sempai!!!!!!!

Hidan: What do you want? I’m busy! Wait… Have you see-

Tobi: Your girlfriend? Yeah, she’s on her way to the hide out, maybe she is already there.

Hidan: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SHE ‘S FINE?!

Tobi: Yeah, she was with Itachi and Kisame. Itachi was carrying her.

Hidan: I’m going to kill them both!

Hidan began to run to the hideout but he then stopped and looked at Tobi.

Hidan: Tobi…

Tobi: Yes.

Hidan: She is not my girlfriend she is my maid. Say that one more time and I’ll fucking rip your mask off and punch whatever in under it, understand?

Tobi: Sorry sempai… I just… Never mind.

Hidan ran to the hideout fast, he looked extremely angry and just by thinking that she was okay and make him scared himself shitless was getting him more and more angrier, he got to a point that his face was even red.

When he got there he almost broke the second door as he entered, in front of him there was the living room which Deidara was there sitting down on the couch staring at Hidan get angrier and angrier.

Hidan: Where is she?!?!?!

Deidara: Who? Shimu? Un. If I am not mistaken she’s in Itachi’s room, un.

Hidan: That jerk!

Deidara: Chill out, un.

Hidan: Shut up you so call artist, you’re nothing but a wannabe.

Deidara: What!!??!!??

Hidan: You heard me.

Deidara: Oh is on! Un.

Suddenly a cloud of smoke appeared in front of them it was no other than Tobi.

Tobi: Don’t fight.

Deidara: Move Tobi! Un.

*At Itachi’s room”

Shimu heard some noises down stairs, more like stuff been thrown. At that moment Itachi entered the room closing the door behind him, he had some medical kit. He’s going to heal me? Shimu thought.

Itachi: Hidan is back. And one thing for sure, he doesn’t look happy.

Tobi must have told Hidan… I’m so dead… Shimu thought.

Itachi: Give me your wrist.

Shimu obeyed, Itachi didn’t talked much, he finish her wrist and her ankle.

Itachi: You are lucky it’s nothing serious. Now you have to rest for a wh-

Itachi was interrupted by the door slamming open, it was no other than Tobi.

Tobi: Shimu-chan!!!!!!!! Run! Run! I’ll save you!

Shimu: What are you talking about Tobi?

At that moment Hidan entered the room, he had his rage mode on all the way, face read, breathing deeply, he looked at Itachi, Itachi looked at him and then looked away like he didn’t care, Hidan then looked at Shimu. Shimu was now worried.

Hidan: YOU!!!!!!

Tobi: Run!!!!!!!! *Throws blanket over Shimu*

Shimu: Tobi!

When Shimu took off the blanket off of her she saw that Hidan was right in her face.

Hidan: Why… Would… You… Do… SOMETHING SO STUPID! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Shimu: Hidan wait let me explain.

Hidan: Yeah you better explain!

Shimu: I… I just want to die…

Hidan: What?...

Shimu: You want to know why I let go? I thought you would have figured it out. I want to die. I just can't deal with it anymore... I'm sick of everything. I want to forget everything that's happened to me, like how I saw my parents died right in front of me, how my ex used to beat me up every freaking day. I just want to curl up and die. I'm sick of being a bother. But you would never understand, now, would you? No!

Hidan was going to grab her arm to calm her down and make her shut up, but Shimu didn’t let him.

Shimu: No! Let me talk. Hear me out… *eyes with tears* I am just a bother to you and everyone around me. I mess up all the time and I am just disappointment. I never accomplished my stupid dreams and I never will. I'm just a waste of space and air. That’s why… That’s why I let go of your hand. I am nothing. I will never be anything more than this empty shell of a girl, I will never be anything to anyone… It’s too late for me. I can't take it anymore.

There was a moment of silence. Itachi was staring at her, Hidan’s anger left, and Tobi was just standing there staring at everyone. At that moment Hidan moved forward, the truth was he was going to give her a hug but when he was about to pull her closer Tobi got in the way and hugged Shimu.

Tobi: Don’t cry Shimu-chan! You are more than welcome! Right Hidan!

Hidan: … I’ll talk to you guys later…

At that moment someone grabbed Shimu’s head and Hidan’s head as well pulling them close to each other and they…

To be continued…

THANK YOU TO: http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=RcFqL2Luaa

For helping me figuring out what Shimu’s reasons were to end her life!