Bond of the Band

Bright lights and loud music. I could hear every note I played on my drums that corresponded perfectly with the notes of our lead guitarist Jet Piccolo, instead of a base player we had our cello player Thaddeus Norton, and our lead singer Virgil Collins. Suddenly a guy was thrown up on stage. "What the fuck!?" Shouted Virgil into the microphone as it turned out the mosh pit in the front row had turned into a huge fist fight of drunken idiots. We all climbed down there to break up the fight but we did get injured so when the bar we were playing at called the police and an ambulance also arrived. They took us all to the ER.

We didn't have too bad of injuries, Jet had a broken nose, Thad broke his ankle and dislocated his shoulder, Virgil had a concussion and dislocated his knee, and I just had a concussion and a broken wrist but when it came time for them to discharge us, they didn't allow me to leave. "What's wrong with Troy?" Asked Virgil as he had always been very protective of me since even though the four of us had been in our band since high school, Virgil and I had been best friends since first grade so he always looked out for me especially after I came out as bisexual and had to deal with a lot of back lash. Virgil was always there for me no matter what so now knowing that the hospital wasn't going to let me leave with him and others he seemed really freaked out.
"Mr. Ryan your test results came back and it appears you're 10 weeks pregnant so we want to make sure that your blood loss hasn't affected your baby." Said the nurse as I didn't really hear anything after 10 weeks pregnant.
"Oh god..." I muttered as I shook my head. "I think I'm gonna be sick!" I said as I stood from the hospital bed and started throwing up in the sink.
"Can you give us a minute?" Asked Jet as the nurse nodded. Jet went over and shut the door. "Guys, do you remember what we did and have been trying to forget about 2 months ago?" Asked Jet as I remembered and as I lifted my head being done throwing up I saw the guilty looks on all of their faces.

The reason we all had guilty looks was that 2 months ago we got our first record deal for the first album we made and we wanted to celebrate. All of us were on the spectrum of homosexuality as both me and Thad are Bi, Jet is Pan, and Virgil is gay so the night we decided to celebrate we bought four bottles of whiskey with our sign on money and hung out at the house we all shared drinking ourselves stupid. The next morning we all woke up completely nude in the living room with the worst hang overs of our lives. We all just tried to forget about it and move on with our lives but now discovering that I, the only G Chromosome member of our band, had gotten pregnant from that ordeal and none of us were certain which one of us we all slept with so we had no idea which one of us knocked me up.

"Does anyone remember anything about that night?!" Asked Thad as we all shook our heads. "Troy, you gotta remember something man." He said as they all looked at me so I took a breath and tried hard to remember that night.
"We were doing shitty practice of our song Pitter Patter." I said as they nodded.
"Yeah and after that we all took one more shot then I remember us going up to the living room because Jet wanted to watch anime." Said Thad as Jet nodded.
"Yeah! I remember we turned on Death Note!" Said Jet as I nodded even though I didn't remember that.
"The last thing I remember is sitting on the couch next to Virgil." I said as I looked at Virgil. "What do you remember?" I asked him as he looked up from the floor.
"Everything you guys said and then nothing." Said Virgil as I cursed under my breath.
"Damn! I was hoping you'd remember since you have a higher alcohol tolerance than the rest of us." I said as he shrugged.
"Sorry." He said as we sighed.

The nurse came back to escort the rest of them out of the hospital but they begged to stay but the nurse insisted that if they were not of blood relation to me then they couldn't stay with me. I promised them I'd give them updates on my condition and let them know when I would be discharged.

After they left I laid in my hospital bed and watched TV until the prenatal doctor came in. He asked me about my symptoms then started feeling around my stomach. He asked if I knew who the father was but I explained my situation to him and he actually found it a little funny. "Rockstars and their crazy lives!" He said as he pressed across my stomach.
"Is there anyway we can figure out who the father is before the baby is born?" I asked him as he nodded.
"Well yes, with you being 10 weeks along there are plenty of ways we can do it. We can take a blood sample from you and all your potential fathers and compare the DNA or we can wait for more weeks and do an amniocentesis which where we take a thin tube and inject it into your belly and take some of the amniotic fluid and then test that." Said the doctor as I sunk into my shoulders.
"Is there any other way we can do it without needles?" I asked as the doctor nodded.
"Yes but we do need your written consent as this is a bit invasive." Said the doctor as I nodded.
"That's fine, I'll sign whatever just please no needles!" I begged as the doctor nodded.
"Alright I'll draw up the paperwork." Said the doctor.