36 | Kim Taehyung |

Start from the beginning

"We have to be careful with him." Jeonggukk finally said. "I need every. tiny. details. about. him and his brother." Hatred flowed through his voice.

"Yes sir" Namjoon bowed and texted Hoseok.

A knock was heard and soon after a male entered the room.

"I'm here to say bye" It was V. Smiling widely.

Namjoon stood on guard ready to take out his gun anytime if the opponent offend his boss.

Jeonggukk stood up and walked closer to the male. "What do you want ?" He asked , voice lower to several octaves.

V's smile flattened a little before be smiled wide again. "Can you give me anything I want,.....JJK ?"

Jeonggukk was stiffened in his position and gripped on his gun.

"Don't worry , I'm not here to pick a fight with you or anything. I was here for my baby and my bear. " he threw his hands on air in surrendering manner.  "I was gonna go but I came here to remind you one thing."

He walked closer to Jeonggukk , facing him directly to his eyes.

"Whatever the things between us doesn't include my bear. As long as he has interest in you , don't dare to make his sad." He said , voice serious unlike before.

Jeonggukk frowned.

"I'll get going now." V playfully saluted and walked to the door. Before he stepped out he looked back at Jeonggukk to say one last thing. "I trust him with you , JJK"
.

.
.

.

After the Kim twins left , Jeonggukk sent Namjoon to follow them. He laid on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Told you your petal isn't an enemy."

Jeonggukk sighed in annoyance at moon's comment. Moon laid next to him with an eye roll.

"You made him sad , you monster."

Jeonggukk expression softened remembering how gloom Taehyung looked . And he was the reason for that.

Jeonggukk slapped his forehead, disappointed in himself.

"Yeah I want to slap you two."

"Leave me alone." Jeonggukk groaned.
.

.
.

.
.

V walked through the empty alley with groceries in his hands which he just purchased. It was getting pretty dark already.

His phone rang , it was Taehyung but before he could answer it his body was slammed against the wall near. He groaned and tried to remove the grip from on his collar but to his avail the person was too strong .

V thought of a escaping move but the person reveled his face , shouting at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ?"

V scoffed. "Min Yoongi ? Or should I call you AgustD ?"

Yoongi groaned and pushed V to the ground. V fell down and some of the vegetables from his grocery bag to the ground.

"What's your deal with Ren Aoki ?" Yoongi snarled.

V shrugged picking up the vegetables one by one , dusting off the dust from it.  "Nothing much"

"Don't fuck with me , Tae."

"It's Kim Taehyung for you." V blew to  the potato in his hand.

Yoongi sighed and picked up a potato which was near his feet. "You should've stayed hidden . Whatever you're doing now , will cost you your life." He threw the potato right into the bag in V's hand.

V looked down smiling. "I can say the same to you." He stood up. "Does JJK know that you knew us for years ?"

Yoongi looked away from his eyes.

V chuckled and walked away from Yoongi who stood at the same position frustrated.

.

.
.

.

_____________________________

Sorry for the late episode.

But don't worry , guys .... It will continue like this 🙂💀

I'm busy with academics and I won't be able to post frequently but I will post anyways even if I'm late.

Sooo.... How's the chapter.

Share your thoughts.

And don't forget..

I purple you guys💜 💜💜

- By your innocent  Author

            MooN <3