36 | Kim Taehyung |

Start from the beginning

Taehyung looked at them and shook his head. "no no no. I l-like it"

"Then why do my bear looks so sad?"

"I-its nothing.." Taehyung mumbled and poked on the chicken fry on his plate.

Before V could ask any further , someone walked inside the dining area. Namjoon.

"Sir there's -" Namjoon was stopped himself seeing V and Taehyung around the tables and V's arm around Jungkook's shoulder. V smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Your sir is upstairs, Kim."  He said pointing up. Namjoon stared at him for a good minute before he rushed to Jeonggukk's room.

After Namjoon went , Jungkook wondered. "Wasn't Namjoon hyung supposed to be in Japan?"

V frowned . "What ?"

"Jij hyung said he's in Japan."

"Oh.." V thought of something and smiled to himself.

"Maybe returned just now." Jungkook shrugged and went back to devouring his food.

.

.
.

.

.

"Did you get it ?" Jeonggukk asked emotionless.

"Yes."

"So what is it ? What did Kim Taehyung offered Aoki ?"

Namjoon hesitated until Jeonggukk looked up at him. He sighed and continued. "I didn't get the whole information but one sentence he said to them was 'I got his brother around my fingertips ."
.

.
.

.

.

Jungkook was washing his hands when two arms wrapped around his torso. He smiled and leaned back to feel the warm of V's body.

"I missed this."

V chucked and held his tight. "Me too."

After both them stayed like that , enjoying the moment, V finally turned Jungkook around to face him.  "Did you get it , bae ?"

Jungkook nodded and pulled something out of his pocket . A box.

*Flashback*

Namjoon , "until we find what this is , it's not safe even in Enfer now."

Jeonggukk inspected the key. "I'll keep it."

The others shared a look amongst themselves. "Are you sure , boss?"

Jeonggukk nodded. "Who'd dare to take it from my room ?"

*Flashback end*

V took the box in his hand and smirked lightly , almost invisible to naked eyes. He immediately put the box into his own pocket and pecked Jungkook's lips making the other blush.

"You're the best , Koo."

"You sure it isn't important for him ?" Jungkook asked.

"Ofcourse it isn't. But it is for me. You don't have to worry , I'll give to him when I'm done with it." He leaned in for another kiss shutting Jungkook up.
.

.
.

.

"Jeonggukk, you ...okay ?" Namjoon asked concerned to see Jeonggukk sitting motionless , eyes red and a vein popping on his forehead.