Welcome To The Culture Part 2

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

The jacket Cameron had on would be thrown off the students face by their friend, letting the four remaining out of the group ready themselves for a battle. At the same time as the four prepared themselves, Sasha spun her bat around with one hand and pointed it forward at the group before tilting it upward towards herself twice. She was silently telling them to come at her while Cameron looked seemingly out of it.

He couldn't tell what this feeling was; everything was slowed down to a crawl, and his heart was racing. There was no telling if this was all a good or bad thing, but the only thing ringing in his mind was "stay alive.".

One of the four students pulled their arms back and lobbed two balls of fire at Sasha, while the other three ran at her and Cameron behind the balls of fire. A member of the three slammed their hands onto the ground to send out a seismic wave in an attempt to trip Sasha and Cameron up. 

Without fail, Sasha managed to deflect the two fireballs thrown her way, sending one right into one of the students that were coming at her and the other into a different table in the cafeteria. However, she would be dropped to the floor by the seismic wave due to being focused on deflecting the fireballs rather than leaping over the wave.

Cameron was also knocked down by the wave, but he'd notice that more students were getting into their own squabbles due to some of the projectiles in their fight hitting other areas. He knew that they should probably get out of the cafeteria since things were getting a bit out of hand, so he quickly tried to get to his feet, only to be met with a fist crashing against his cheek.

His head was shoved to the side as he took the punch, and despite never being hit before, it was like he didn't really feel it all that much. There was a bruise on his face but no pain, just the rush he was feeling before, and instead of running away, he quickly reeled his fist back and threw it out at the person who punched him.

Cameron's punch was awkward due to never actually throwing one out before, but it worked, and the student he punched was knocked completely unconscious. Looking down at the student, Cameron couldn't help but apologize, despite being the one who was hit first.

"Oh, my, I am so sorry."

Kicking up off the ground, Sasha looked over to Cameron and squinted at him as he apologized for knocking someone unconscious. 

"Don't apologize for knocking someone out!"

At this point, around ninety percent of the cafeteria was in an all-out brawl due to misunderstandings and different objects and powers hitting the wrong people. One student seemed to be charging up a purple orb within their hands, prepared to throw it out, but before he could fully release it, he was struck in the head with a piece of metal, forcing him to drop the orb.

Kathy watched on as the fighting ramped up in the cafeteria. It was best for her to leave as soon as she could before things got too wild and she became stressed out. Just as she was about to head out, the purple orb fell to the ground and an explosion went off in the cafeteria, knocking a large number of students back.

"Just my luck..."

While she was gathering her things and about to leave, a student that was blown back from the explosion came flying in her direction. Ducking under them and allowing the student to pass over her, Kathy's rush became even greater since she knew what would happen if she was kept in here any longer; in her mind, she would complain as she ran out of the door. ["I wouldn't be in this shithole if i had the choice."]

Cameron was knocked to the ground from the explosion; his ears were left wringing while his brain was radiating pain throughout his entire head. Before he knew it, he could feel a hand pat him on the back, which would cause him to slowly look up to see Sasha in his blurred vision speaking to him with a cheeky smile on her face.