Welcome To The Culture Part 2

The group of six students walked up to the table and huddled around Cameron. It wasn't hard to spot him; he was the only person in this cafeteria wearing a suit worth more than a million dollars and once they got close to him, one of the students started to speak to him in a fake cordial tone.

"Heeeey, you're that new kid that everyone's been talking about, right? Old Maximillian's kid, right?"

Sasha was studying the situation carefully; she could tell by the looks on the students faces and their body language that they weren't up to anything good, while Cameron immediately had all of his confidence drained out of him by the sight of six people standing around him like he was a campfire.

"Yeah, man, that's a nice suit you got on; you thought we were showing out for the first day, huh?"

Cameron looked around him, nervous at the sight of so many people that he didn't know surrounding him. He was scared that they were going to hurt him and he just felt a bad aura radiating off of them. Looking over to Sasha, he could tell that she was ready to fight but weirdly enough, he gained a small bit of confidence back seeing her prepared to fight and thinking of an idea.

"Yeah, you want it?"

Slowly, Cameron began to take off his jacket, while the students around him were a bit surprised, not expecting him to be so compliant. They were off guard which was perfect and Cameron once again looked over to Sasha and didn't say a word while one of the students started to comment on how well the situation was going for them.

"Wow, this guy got with the program."

Right in the middle of his sentence, Cameron threw his jacket onto the face of the closest student to him and vaulted over the table to get to the side Sasha was on. Immediately after Cameron got to the other side, Sasha popped up from her seat and kicked the table forward to cause it to roll and push back the six students that were on the other side.

The group of six that were pushed by the table became sandwiched between it and the wall of the cafeteria, but two of them managed to get themselves over it and charged at Sasha and Cameron. One of them spat a grey liquid out of his mouth at Cameron.

Cameron managed to roll out of the way of the grey liquid for the most part, but a little part of it got on his shoe, which would turn into stone before his very eyes. Sasha would keep her bat held close to her, holding it with one hand so the back end of the handle could be exposed as the closest one out of the two tried to throw a kick at her stomach.

Stepping over to the side and forward, Sasha evaded the kick while striking the back of the student's leg with the handle of her bat to force him to step forward. Making a full counterclockwise turn, she built up momentum and struck the front of the student's stomach before slamming the knob into his nose and causing it to burst with blood.

The quick combination would leave the student stumbling back and tripping over himself while the second spat out grey liquid at Sasha to try and turn her to stone, much like he did Cameron's shoe. 

Being forced to step back and away to duck and dodge under the stone spit, Sasha was just about to throw her bat at the student's head to get him to stop until she saw a stone shoe fly in and hit him right in the temple to knock them unconscious.

Noticing the direction in which the shoe came from, she looked over to see Cameron, who seemed to have been the one to throw the shoe. Their quick break from the fight didn't last long, as the very table they were sitting at was flung at them. Cameron jumped out of the way of it while Sasha swung her left leg forward to use the momentum and perform a corkscrew flip over the table, leaving it to crash into a group of unsuspecting students.