Chapter 19 - Magical

Hey Rom-Cubs,

I've been waiting a very long time for this. To shed a little more light on Leo Jones (Reilly's father) that is.

Before I get into the jist of things, I would like you guys to check out my Wattpad sister and closest friend, IssieKnight.

She writes the most awesome Stars Wars books. Her ideas are as unique, beautiful, awesome, wonderful, funny and amazing as she is. So please do that on thing for me, check out her book Thawed In Space.

On another note, 1.01K votes is the recipe for a mental breakdown but I love you guys for it. I'm saying thank you. And I keep blushing every time I think of BTC now. You Rom-Cubs are the nicest most awesomest people in the world wide world.

OK I'mma quit yacking now.

Here's the 19th installation of BTC.

Please
VOTE
COMMENT
RECOMMEND
FAN

Enjoy!!!! ^_^

- Ang

-------------

••REILLY's POV

Night was beginning to cloud over as evening came to an end. The sun was setting on the horizon for miles and left a soft glow over the open land so much so that it appeared golden. Almost magical.

My life was the furthest from magical.

My mother had passed on, my father was not so much ... well ... a father. He had gambled me off to a bunch of lowlives. The only thing just about magical in my life was Gerard.

I couldn't fathom why he considered me ... why he even pursued me ... considering I wasn't nearly one of the most beautiful girls in town.

I wasn't classy like them. I didn't have nice clothes ... nice shoes. My father wasn't one of the most respectable dads in Red Oak but I think it was fair to say he plummeted from that place a long time ago.

I don't know what happened to him. He just ... changed ... after my mother died. My father wasn't always this way. He used to be a jovial fella ... jolly even but when she died it was like the ground wasn't the ground anymore. It was as if someone has poured out gasoline and tossed a lit match unto it.

I tried to help after all it killed me to see my once joyous father become so glum and distorted.

"Hey," A smooth voice infiltrated my thoughts. I looked up from the novel in my hand to meet his crystal olive eyes.

I sat out on the porch seat. My legs stretched out across the full length of the bench. I moved my legs down making a space for him to sit but as Gerard sat he brought my feet unto his lap and begun massaging my feet. A moan escaped from my lips as I closed my eyes savoring the much needed attention to my base.

"Buttercup ... you best stop that or my hands won't only be massaging your feet." At once my eyes shot wide and my hand clenched the pillow before tossing it to his face. He froze shocked at the action.

"You can do the sweetest thing yet undo it in a matter of seconds when you say something like that." I rolled my eyes a bit flustered by his comment.

"Babe, I'm just being honest." Gerard said winning him a bokey on one of his large arms. 

Gerard gazed at me his eyes turning a shade darker before he pulled me forward by my legs. I tried to fight against his strong grip but eventually I was sitting in his lap while his arms circled around my waist.