Chapter 24 - I Like Chocolate

Hey Rom-Cubs,

Sequel? No Sequel? Sequel? No Sequel?

I'm glad to see that you are still with me and excited to see where Gerard and Reilly's journey as a couple goes and all that jazz. 

By the way, have you guys thought of any ship-names for them? 

Things are about to get a lot more interesting as you read on. 

Please 
VOTE
COMMENT
RECOMMEND 
FAN

Don't forget to comment if you guys would like a sequel or not and also, any ship-names you think of. Please and thank you. ;)

Enjoy life in Red Oak!!!! XD

- Ang

______

•GERARD's POV••

I stepped on the gas noticing the Oak dust obscuring Maleek's path but he soon after ploughed right through taking chase. It had always been like this. Maleek, Jonah and me. Maleek was the sober and most mature of us three while Jonah was the joker and often wore an immovable grin on his face. I was the most carefree.

We've all had a share of brawls and are quite capable of holding our own if need be. Jonah looked like he was turned green from dizziness.

It was not long before I made it to Locket's. I figured that that's where I last saw this idiot Turner, so why not check it out? I didn't wait for Jonah to get himself together. The door slammed conveying my distaste and riveting anger once I was out of the vehicle.

I was at the entrance in a few strides scrutinizing the dim-lit bar for the culprit. The further I made in inside the more eyes I noticed followed me but I truly didn't give a flying pig. My blood boiled to no end at the thought that some buffoon had put his hands on Reilly ... on my girlfriend.

I made it about a few feet in when the shady man caught my attention. I stalked right up to him before grabbing the collar of his shirt into my fist.

"You've got some nerve putting your hands on my girl." I pushed him back with so much force that the patrons behind scattered from the spot as his back connected with the solid surface.

"You're girl?" Billy spat. "I won her fair and square."

"She's not a prize!" I growled back but he only chuckled at that.

"That good in the hay huh? She already has you wrapped around her little pinkie -"

That was the last he said before my fist came up to connect with his jawbone in a violent thud. He stumbled back into a group of guys who suddenly abruptly glaring both in my direction and at the stumbling idiot. Billy stood up lounging at me but I stepped aside only for his fist to connect with Jonah's cheek.

Jonah fell to the ground clearly taken of guard and clutching his cheek in agony. He spat blood but he got up nonetheless and swung his knee into Billy's abdominals. Again, Billy fell back into a table much to the anger of another group of men. There was a blonde woman in a tight dress leaning against their table holding a drink and at Billy's impact the table broke in half. The contents of her glass completely soiled her dress.

About two minutes later, the entire bar had erupted in a ruckus. There were punches to the jaw, glass bottles being broken over heads, head on collisions, slam-dunks to name a few. 

A fist connected with my jaw in a sickening thud sending me crashing to the floor. I looked up to see Billy sporting a bloody grin. It took all within me not to beat him to a pulp but that didn't mean I couldn't show him who not to mess with. I tackled Billy to the ground climbing atop him pinning to the floor while he suffered as few good fists to his jaw before I felt someone prying me away from him.

One shot rang through the air and I turned to see Maleek holding his gun to the roof. Buzzkill, my initial thought. His face was serious as a terminal illness. The bar had assumed a silent ambience as though someone had stolen sound itself.

"Hey, quit it unless you want a ride with me." Maleek could sometimes be a bit intimidating sometimes. Take it from me, I was his best friend.

Everyone seemed to heed his warning settling down. Those who could return to their seats did while Maleek dragged us to the entrance. "You two started this?"

"He did!" Billy rattled off.

"Did he now?" Maleek's eyebrow arched up in question. "Where were you today around one?"

"I was here back at the bar!" Billy said. I lunged for the bastard when Maleek caught me by the arm. Billy grinned and I wanted to beat that sick smile on his face. I glared at Maleek who abruptly released my hand.

"Since you both need some time to chill out," Jonah joined us at the moment. "You'll spend some time in the cell."

Maleek cuffed us both. Jonah held Billy while Maleek held my upper arm escorting us both out of the bar and down to the station.
The entire time my blood boiled being in the cell next to Billy who repeatedly hummed an annoying tune. Officer Milano even passed by and revelled in my misery. Maleek released me an hour later, while Billy stayed much to his chagrin.

The downpour was heavy outside I made my way to my truck which Jonah drove over from the bar. I buckled up and ripped out of the station though I drove as far from that place as possible. I know that Maleek was going to hold him not only for the brawl but because of what he also did to Reilly. All he needed was the proof to sick. For now they had no proof so that meant Billy would walk out of there a free man.

I pulled up on the land parking my truck close by before cutting through the rain to make it up to the porch. A few feet and I was completely drenched. The house seemed quiet when I walked in but that was until I found the kitchen area that was now decorated in what ... pie? I noticed Reilly, Charlie and my younger siblings before anyone noticed me but that was soon it was the reverse.

Something struck me soon before I confirmed that it wasin fact pie. This one in particular tasted like chocolate. I was amazed to see Reilly smiling after what had happened earlier. I myself, tried my honest best to hold in a laugh as I took in the look on her face as the sight of me. I swiftly stole her hand tugging her all the way do the hall to opening the door to my room shutting it behind us.

I couldn't help but to take her lips under mine never mind it tasted like chocolate. I like chocolate.

-- • END of Chap Twenty - four • --