𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Once in Florida the two didn't see much of each other as they had their own separate agendas. Also while they were in Florida Joe wouldn't be staying in the same hotel as the superstars and divas, rather his own home with his daughter as he was in his home state.

The two had made their appearances on Raw and were all set for the week as they were not needed until Friday that week when smackdown would be taking place. Joe decided they would go on their date just a few days prior to having to get back on the working grind.

Harley was getting ready in her hotel room while she waited for Joe to show up as she said he'd pick her up. Klowing she'd run a bit behind schedule she went ahead and left a key card to her room at the front desk for him.

He arrived at the hotel, got the key and found her room unjust a few minutes, and after being let into her room he was met with the still pj wearing divas champion. "You're still not ready yet?"

"I know you said dress for whatever but I couldn't decide." She had been going back and forth on her few options.

"Women." He scoffed, causing her to roll her eyes.

"I'm just trying to look good for you." She told him.

He tilted his head to the side, shaking his head, "Baby I appreciate the thought but you don't need to do anything for me." He walked up to her, putting reassuring hands on her shoulder, "You don't have to try so hard because you are easily the most beautiful women in anything and everything/"

"You're so sweet." She smiled admiring his words but quickly lost it, pointing to her bed where the outfits were laid out, "But really, just help me choose."

He rolled his eyes but inevitably chose, "That one." He pointed to the dress on the right.

"See I was gonna choose that one–"

He cut her off, "Go get ready."

"I'm going." She threw her hands up in surrender as she raced to the bathroom.

She did a quick refresh of her hair and make up before stepping out. And just after five minutes she came out, dressed in the white dress that he (they) had chosen.

She came out shyly with her head lowered not wanting him to see her obvious pink cheeks, "Most gorgeous woman." He licked his lips as he pulled her to him.

"You're so cheesy." She giggled.

"I'm just being and honest man." He threw his hands up in surrender before reaching out to grab her hand, "Let's go. I have some good plans ahead for us."

Joe drove them down to their destination, one hand on the wheel while the other held onto her hand as they made the trip. As they passed many buildings and streets, he'd often point out a thoughtful memory from said palace which Harley found adorable.

As they arrived at their destination, Harley was met with the most beautiful view of the ocean. The beach almost seemed empty which was shocking to her as it was the sunshine state but she didn't mind that, she actually preferred it that way.

She hopped out of the vehicle, Jow doing the same but not before grabbing something from the trunk of his SUV. As Halrey circled around to the back, he was just finishing closing the trunk in his hand he had a picnic basket and blanket.

"Aww you're so cute."

"Only doing this for you babygirl." He smiled, reaching his empty hand out for hers.

They walked along the sandy beach, "I'm surprised it's pretty empty." Harley commented.

"It's surprisingly still cooler." Joe mentioned, "Plus not many come on a random Wednesday."