𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Saying Goodbye

Saying Goodbye

Comment & Vote

Harley was finishing getting her makeup done for the live show when she felt a crowd behind her. The make-up artist that was working on her told her she was good to go and right away she was met with Carano and a group of people, one holding a camera.

"Smiley Harley, we got something for you."

They brought up something behind their back, "Oh my god." Harley smiled widely as she was met with a small action figure of herself.

"I know it's a bit later than everyone else's but we had to add another detail." Carrano smiled, pulling a tiny object from his other hand.

Harley's smile formed into a circle with great shock, "It has a little divas championship...oh my god." She was on the brink of tears out of pure happiness and just by how adorable it is. "This is so awesome. I love it."

"Just in time for christmas." Caranno smiled.

"Oh my god yes." Harley cheered.

Harley took pictures with her doll, along with the team who made them, "What's going on over here?" Natalya approached the commotion going on.

"I got my doll." Harley smiled.

"Oh I thought everyone got theirs already." Natlya wore a confused look.

"Had to go back and add a special item." Harley pointed to the little championship belt that came with it.

"That's adorable." The blonde commented.

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

As Raw came on to the air, Harley prepared herself for the night. She wouldn't have a match but she would be commentating on one that was being participated by the contenders of her championship match on Sunday.

As the matches went by it was finally time for the divas match to go on. All of the divas were in the ring, Harlow stood in gorilla waiting for her music to cue her out.

She held her title on her shoulder as her music hit, she took in a deep breath before releasing and making her way through the curtain. She stopped at the top of the ramp lifting the title into the air, showcasing it.

As she walked down the ramp she high-fived fans and interacted with them quickly before making her way around the ring while eyeing the divas with an "innocent" smile as they stared her down with scowls.

She sat in the spare chair at the commentators table, putting on her headset as the bell rang signaling the match beginning.

"Welcome Harlow." Jerry greeted her, "Thank you for joining tonight."