𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Wanted to post another chapter in honor of bae tonight <3☝🏼❤️

Ready to Ride

The day after Harley's date was when Kaia was heading out to go back home. Her time traveling with her best friend had come to an end which saddened both girls. Harley drove her best friend to the airport, stepping out of the car to say her goodbyes as they finally made it.

"Hey, I hope I didn't make things weird with the whole date thing." Kaia apologized, "I promise I didn't expect to go that far."

"Oh, don't stress about it." Harley waved it off.

"You at least had fun." Kaia acknowledged.

"I did." The wrestler nodded with a smile, "You guys did a good job. I was impressed."

"There gonna be a second date?" Kaia asked with a hopeful tone but in reality wasn't expecting a yes.

Harley only shrugged, "I don't know."

At her words Kaia frowned, she knew that her friend's mind was elsewhere in the sense of dating. While she couldn't make decisions for her friend or tell her what to do, she could always support her, "Take care of yourself, ok?" She put a reassuring hand on Harley's shoulder.

"Ok mom." Harley chuckled.

Kaia shook her head with a smile, "I mean it Harls." Her tone was more serious, "Not just physically. I mean mentally and emotionally, take care of yourself."

"I will."

"Look as cheesy as this sounds..." Kaia started, "I know sometimes your heart can control your whole world so just do me a favor..." Harley nodded for Kaia to continue, "Protect it."

"Jakes not going to hurt me." The champ shook her head.

"Because he's not the one you're letting in." Her words seemed to snap something Harlye as her smile turned into a frown, "You gonna be okay?"

Harls nodded, "I'll miss you. Having you on the road was so much fun."

"I'll be coming out soon so don't miss me too hard." She pulled her friend in for a hug, "I gotta get to check in. Bye, love you."

The two broke apart, with smiles and Harley watched as her friend made it through the doors of the airport. The words she had said lingered in Harley's mind before she shook them off.

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

A few weeks had passed since Kaia had left and the date with Jake had passed. Harley continued to kind of see Jake while having one more date with him and continuing their talking through messages and phone calls. During this time she had also been occupied by fulfilling her duties as the Divas champion.