Why the hell I am behaving this way.

I moved towards his cabin and entered inside after his permission.

He was wearing a black shirt which was folded till his elbows, his blazer was hanging on his chair and he was busy typing something on his keyboard.

I was standing there gawking at him. He was looking--tempting? What the fuck I am thinking. I cleared my throat to gain his attention and finally he looked forward towards me.

He looked at me sharply, like he was looking at my soul. His eyes fixed on mine and slowly I felt myself drowning in his beautiful hazel eyes, but then my insecurities hit me and I immediately looked down. He wouldn't like my boring eyes. My eyes don't carry any beauty in them, they are simple black colour and that makes me scared that maybe he would find them boring and uninteresting.

I moved towards his table and kept the file on his table.

"These are the files you would need in your tomorrow's meeting. You can check them and tell me if you want anything to change."

His eyes fixed on me and he simply nodded. I also nodded my head and turned my heels to go.

"Advika"

He called me out and I swiftly took a turn.

"Yes?"

"Have you talked about our marriage with your family."

"Ohh yes, I forgot to tell you. I talked about our marriage and as expected, they are ready."

He nodded and muttered great.

I didn't move from my place even after some minutes so he looked towards me and raised his eyebrows.

"Umm, actually I-- I wanted to say thanks to you about yesterday--"

Before I can complete my sentence he interrupted me.

"No need. You are going to be my wife soon and your safety is my responsibility."

He again looked down at his computer.

"But you shouldn't have broken his hand--"

His fingers stopped typing and he lifted his eyelashes to look at me. The softness in his eyes was gone and he was looking at me as if he wanted to eat me. God, he is scary.

"Why, do you feel bad for him ?"

I immediately shook my head negatively.

"Then, why are you worrying about him? "

Before I could say something his phone rang he looked at me and I nodded, he nodded back and I moved out of the cabin.

Why the hell he is irritated all the time.

                            ^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

"Ohh my goodness, you will be our Aarush sir's wife. I am soo happy about you."

I just nodded eating my sandwich and Neha continued telling me how excited she is about our marriage.

"Neha, you know everything. This marriage is not a normal one. It's a marriage of convenience. "

"So what he will definitely fall for you. You are beautiful, smart, hot and damn why the fuck you are so sexy?"

She looked at me from top to bottom and I slapped her on her hand. She hissed and looked at me offended.

"Shut up Neha."

She was about to speak something when my phone started ringing.

I looked at my mobile screen and saw 'mumma' flashing on the screen.

I immediately picked up the call.

"Yes mumma."

"Advika beta, we all are going to Rathore's Mansion to finalise your wedding date."

Mumma spoke on the other side of the call. A strange nervousness goes through my spine after listening about my marriage.

"Uhh okay."

"You also have to come there."

I muttered okay and cut the call. Neha looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Everyone has gone to Rathore's Mansion to finalise my wedding date. And mumma said  that I have to also present there."

"Ohh, alright come with me I will drop you at your house."

I nodded at her and saw the time on my wrist watch. Our office hours were almost done and there was no work left for me. Aarush had already left an hour ago. So there was no work for me.

After finishing our food. We headed out of the building.

We talked and laughed together and soon reached my home.

I took a quick hot shower and wore an Anarkali suit.

I decided to keep my hair open and do my makeup. I looked in the mirror after wearing jhumka and smiled.

Now everything is ready I just have to book a cab. I was about to book the cab when a car horn disturbed me. I looked out of my window and saw Aarush's car.

Why is he here?

I immediately grabbed my clutch and ran towards the main gate. I opened the gate and saw Ravi standing outside the car. He looked at me and then smiled warmly, I smiled back and moved towards him. He is Aarush's driver.

Seeing my confusion he chuckled and said-

"Aarush sir has told me to drop you at Rathore's Mansion."

I nodded smiling and got inside the car.

__________

Someone was getting angry guyss.

Alright guyss, I hope you liked today's chapter. If you liked it then don't forget to leave a red heart ❤️

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗💗