chapter 51

It was night time Aadya was sleeping alone today as Yug was in an important meeting so he couldn't come on time, Aadya was in deep sleep but then she saw something very unexpected, a very little child in front of her lost in Fogg.

Child- maa?.........he called her lovingly, she look at him with tears and little confusion.

Aadya- m...my .b..ba...baby.........she tried to hold him but backed off.

Child- no maa don't come there they are very bad they are hurting me.........at last the child started crying.

Aadya- no no baccha don't cry mumma is here I'll save you..........she again tried to touch him.

Child- don't tell anyone about me or I'll never come to you again ......... saying that the child disappeared in air.

Aadya- NOOOOOO ..........she wokeup with a jerk and found Yug just beside her, he was holding her protectively by shoulder.

Yug- sweetie what happened jaan........he hugged her and started caressing her hairs.

Aadya- wo..........then she remembered what her baby told her.

Yug- ha baccha kya..........he cupped her cheeks.

Aadya- bad dream.........he again hugged her.

Yug- did you have your dinner.

Aadya- no I was waiting for you........ Yug sternly looked at her, he had warned her to eat at time but she didn't heard him.

Yug- why jaan?.

Yug- I had already told you take care of yourself but you don't care about me hai na, wait let me ask someone to bring our dinner..........after sometime a servant come with food trolley, yug served her simple spice less food and himself too, how could he enjoy his food when his jaan was suffering, after having dinner he again called a servant to collect the plates.
Both were sitting on bed, she was hiding herself in his embrace and playing with his fingers.

Aadya- I want to go where our baby is please just once.........she looked at him with tears.

Yug- ok first recover then we'll go there I promise, now sleep.........he started patting her hard he don't want her to think about that incident but he was unaware about her hallucination.

In midnight Aadya felt thirsty she opened her eyes and sat on bed she was about to drink water when eyes fell on a same shadow the saw a year ago on the palace terrace, she felt very scared that the glass fell from her hand Yug wokeup with a jerk and found her trembling.

Yug- sweetie what happened jaan tell me why are so scared.........he held her cheeks but she was looking in the same direction.

Yug- sweetie look at me and tell what happened...........she showed her finger there, he look there wasn't anything he bacame confused and again look at her .

Yug- what happened there hmmm...........he hugged her, she hided her face in his chest like a scared kitten and held his tshirt in her fists tightly.

Aadya- he was there, he had promised that he'll hurt my baby look he killed our child Rana sa do something or else he'll kill me too he is very scary, he again came back..........she said everything whatever she was feeling, he hugged her tightly and started caressing her hairs.

Yug- I'll mera baccha I'll.........after sometime she slept in his arms, he messaged everything to his security team and Vidhan too, he want to check the balcony but Aadya wasn't ready to leave him so with uneasiness he slept beside her .

       ------🌹🌹🌹-------

Ruhi was sleeping on Vidhan's chest who was caressing her head but he was feeling same emotion what he felt everytime Aadya was in any danger in his danger he never talked to her in those days but was getting every detail from Yug and Ranvijay.
He was lost in thoughts when he got a notification on his and it was from Yug he opened the phone without any delay and saw something unwanted he wanted to hear that she was ok and doing great but got to know that she was having anxiety attacks.

Vidhan's POV

What should I do with you baccha I should be there with you but you don't want us near you, why baccha.
I'm praying to God for your good please be safe baccha, your Vidhu bhaiya is missing you meri Pari just be safe and happy, I love you meri princess

End of Vidhan's POV

In morning

Ruhi was having her breakfast with everyone but she wasn't liking the simple food, she wanted something spicy and tangy again, she loved to eat spicy food but Vidhan wasn't allowing it.

Ruhi- sasuuuu maaaa......she called her mother in law loudly.

Preeti- yes beta what happened......she called her lovingly .

Ruhi- aalo paratha pleaseeeeeee.........she said very cutely.

Preeti- I can make it beta but your husband will not allow it ........she caressed her hairs.

Ruhi- Vidhan ji........she looked towards him who was sitting beside her.

Vidhan- no ........he only uttered one word and again started eating his breakfast.

Ruhi- only one .........she said her one finger like a child.

Vidhan- Rooh means no, eat your food like a good girl.......he gave her a glass of milk too.

She stopped her tantrums and started eating her breakfast, she was giving him looks time to time .

Shiv was on call with Om, they were discussing about Aadya's health and security, Om informed him about yesterday night incident so Shiv asked him to tight the security around Aadya's room, he was sending his one security team there .

Shiv- accha Om when you meet princess please send me her some pictures I'm missing her .

Om- then come here and meet her yaar........he wanted them to meet eachother.

Shiv- with which right should I meet her, she'll not like presence near her, I can't see her hatred for myself........he said with a painful voice.

Om- I........

Shiv- leave it just take care of her and please give her something sweet to eat, like jalebi or gulab jamun these are her favourites or something crunchy .

Om- ok anything else or I should go to my princess.

Shiv- go, Jai Shree Ram........he cut the call and found Ruhi sitting in hall with a sad expression, he came there and sat beside her.

Shiv- what happened to my gudiya.........he caressed her head like a father.

Ruhi- dekho na papa he isn't allowing me for aalo paratha........yes she started calling him papa from some days.

Shiv- who, Vidhan.........she nodded in yes.

Shiv- ok let him go office then I'll make lunch for you ok..........she gave him a very big smile.

Ruhi-ok

Vidhan- what conspiracy is going against me between you too.........he noticed that they stopped talking when he came there.

Shiv- nothing like that hai na beta........ Ruhi nodded in yes.

Vidhan- dad I have installed camera in kitchen and dinning room too, so think before doing something ok...........both Ruhi and Shiv looked at him with shock.

Vidhan - why are both so shock hmm definitely planning to do something, leave all this I'm going bye.