Portal Mami [Paige Bueckers]

Paige Bueckers
"Oh I have to give you your gift, I guess come over sometime tonight," I said as Nika nodded.
"Thanks lovey. Lili, hand me that bag please?" She asked As Aaliyah tired to toss it to her but it just coated down. We all laughed before she got up to go grab it.
"Girly pops, please tell me yall seen this," KK said as she burst into the locker room. I looked up with the plastic bag in my hand as I was cleaning my locker out.
"Seen what?" Nika pondered as she came over near us. KK turned her phone around and we all gasped reading the tweet.

Via Sources: Leighton Lynn, Notre Dame Point-Forward (@Leight2lynn), is available in the transfer portal

Via Sources: Leighton Lynn, Notre Dame Point-Forward (@Leight2lynn), is available in the transfer portal. Lynn spent 4 years at ND where she averaged 19.3 ppg and 12.9 rpg in her final year there. She has 1 year of eligibility with a covid year included. She has entered with a Do Not Contact Tag

"Damn. She's a bucket but I did not see her leaving Notre Dame," I said as Nika agreed.
"She's so pretty. Like not even related but gosh," Nika said as I side eyed her.
"Girly that sounds a lil' ya know," KK said before flicking her wrist downwards. I busted out laughing as Nika rolled her eyes.
"Uh girl boo. Don't roll your eyes Les at me! P, did you talk to Hudy about workouts?" KK asked as I shook my head.
"Hell nah. I'll do that tomorrow maybe. Today I just needed a break," I said as I grabbed the last of my things from my locker before looking at Nika who sighed heavily. Everyone else began talking about whatever else, as I sat next to her wrapping my hands around her shoulder.
"I love you. I know it feels weird, but you're gonna be fine. Shit maybe you'll like it there better than here. I better get priority outside tickets too," I said as she laughed a little, with a tear falling down her cheek.
"I know. I love you more.I'm just gonna miss yall so much. Half of me wants to try and finesse my way onto the Sun so I can be close to yall," she expressed as I nodded.
"Yeah I know. Don't worry we'll be fine twin," I said ruffling her hair. The locker room door opened and Geno walked in smiling, which wasn't a common sight.
"Why you so happy coach?" Qadence asked, she was never the one to shy away from any topic. She shook her mind often and consistently bumped heads with coach because of that.
"Well I've got some good news. Is everyone here? Oh yall are. Great. So I'm not sure who's all been seeing the uh. What yall call them chirps?" He pondered as KK laughed.
"Tweets Girly," she corrected before quickly saying sorry as he straight faced her.
"Anyways,  I'm sure yall have seen the messages about the transfer portal, which has been extremely lucrative. We have a new transfer that just signed over paper work and she will be coming down in about two weeks for summer session. I've practically raised all of you at this point so I don't think I need to give the decorum talk. But welcome her with open arms. She's here in America alone, and she needs all the family she can have here," he said as my eyes widened. There's no way he's talking about.
"Leighton Lynn will be your new teammate, she's been given the green light to post her commitment photos on socials, so feel free to interact, reach out, make a friend, etcetera," he said as Nika smirked nudging me. I playfully rolled my eyes.
"Uh un. Don't even think about it," I said as she laughed.
"I love you P, seriously," she said still cracking up. I waived her off, carrying my bags to my truck. I headed home, where Zane, our dog, was happily waiting for me.
"What's yo buddy. I don't know where your other mommas are. They was supposed to been here before me," I said absentmindedly. I heard the front door open maybe thirty minutes later, and I looked up seeing Ice, Aubrey, and KK walk in.
"What's up brothers'," I said as they spoke. KK and Aub went to Aubrey's room to play fort, and I have no idea where Ice went. I scrolled on instagram out of boredom, before coming across the post Geno spoke of earlier.

Uconnwbb & Leight.lynn19

Liked by Uconnwbb and 2,839 othersLeight

Leight.Lynn19 To all the Irish, Thank you🙏🏾 #UCONNNATION What's up?❤️
View all 494 comments
Uconnwbb Welcome Home Leighton #bleedblue [liked by creator]
Azzi35 Ouuweee Hey girl❤️ [liked by creator]
Cassprosper Go be great Leight!love you bbg🫶🏽 [liked by Creator]
↪️Leight.lynn19 Love you Cass🥹

I liked the post, before following her and smiling. She was so damn pretty.
"Whatchu looking at?" I heard over my shoulder, making me jump a little. I looked up, seeing Ice and I powered off my phone.
"Oooh Paige. I knew it. Nika owe me a hundo," she said cheesing.
"What?" I exclaimed, defensively. She shook her head laughing.
"I'm not playing dumb with you P. Oh did you walk Zane already?" She asked as I shook my head.
"Nah I'll take him out in a sec. I just needed some rest," I said as she nodded.

——————- 2 Weeks Later

"I bet you wonder where I've beennnn," I sang out as I walked into Study hall. I had Zane with me and he of course tugged at the Leah's every chance he got, trying to sniff strangers or the numerous flowers around campus.
"Hey hey hey, who all in here?" I said as I greeted Kyla, one of the students that worked our front desk.
"Hey Paige, most of the girls are in there. I think Jenn is on her way still," she said as I nodded, letting her pet Zane.
"Okay bet, see you," I walked into the room and immediately froze.
"Oh damn...uh Hey?" I said questioniny as everyone stared at me.
"Oh I didn't know you were bringing him?" Ice said as I nodded, grabbing my usual seat.
"Yall are so weird today why everyone staring?" I asked as They all kept quiet before Aubrey finally spoke up.
"You in the portal?" I screwed my face up, shaking my head.
"No? Who told yall that?" I asked as They all sighed in relief.
"Girl they on twitter saying you entered the portal. I was scurred," KK said making us all laugh.
"Yeah nah. I'm here to stay. Can't get rid of me pookies," I said as the door opened we all looked up seeing Jenn, and greeted her.
"Hey yall. Go ahead and get started, I'll get names in. Oh this is Leighton, your new teammate," she said as the girl followed in behind her and I internally condemned myself. She was pretty on socials, but she is ethereal in person.

I can not be falling in love with this girl and she just got here

"Hey, I'm Leighton, but yall can call me Leight. It's great to be here, and I can't wait to join yall and get going," she said with a big smile. You could hear her heavy French accent too. It was so sexy.
"Hey Leight, you can come sit over here next to Paige and I," Aubrey said, before nudging me to move my bag. I did so and scooted my chair, to make room for her. The girl walked over and smiled.
"Nice to meet you Leight," I said as she patted my shoulder over taking a seat between the two of us. Jenn made sure she had everyone's names in the sign on Sheet, and then she let us do our thing. We all were locked in for bit, before I felt A tap on my shoulder. I looked up and Leighton gave me a small smile.
"Hey, my English isn't as good, with the larger passages. What's this one saying?" She asked as I briefly read over the assignment beige relating we were in the same class, as I happened to be doing that assignment.
"It's about analyzing data within target audience. I'm in the same class, and doing that assignment right now. Wanna do it together?" I offered as she gasped excitedly.
"Oh god, hell yes," she said making me laugh. Even her cursing was cute. Damn, I need to friend zone within girl before I fall too head over heels for her.

Excuse all errors
Ajah🫶🏽

Shoot Your Shot On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara