Playinwitme [Natasha Cloud]

"Girl why are you playing with me? You don't even like girls..."

Natasha Cloud
"Come on, let's go. Your ass be taking forever and a day to get ready!" I complained as I sat on my best friend's couch. She smacked her lips, but I heard it all the way from the other room. I scrolled through my TikTok before she FINALLY walked out.
"Okay I'm ready. You driving or me?" She asked as I looked up. She was so pretty. Like one thing about it, no one could ever call my bestfriend ugly. Maybe some other things, but never ugly.

"You look pretty

"You look pretty. I'll drive I don't mind," I said as she nodded grabbing her bag.
"Okay come on boo," she said as I stood up stretching my limbs. I followed her to the door, before opening it for her.
"Thanks Tash," she said walking through as I nodded, watching her walk out.
"Tash you hear me?" I heard her say as I zoned out.
"My bad nah, what you say?" I asked as we got in the car and pulled off.
"I said who all Finna be here?" She repeated as I tried to multitask, putting on my playlist.
"Uh i think Shakira, My, Slim, and some other people," I said as she smiled.
"Awe yay I missed Kira," she said as I rolled my eyes laughing.
"She slick be tryna steal you from me and I'm not standing for it any more," I said as she giggled reaching over to grab my hand.
"Awe don't be jealous boo. It's always us," she said as I side eyed her, seeing her laugh.
"Anyways. How's your hair shit going?" I said making conversation.
"It's good. I'm almost to my goal so by next month I'll be able to open my shop up," she said as I nodded proudly.
"That's what's up. I'm so proud of you y/n/n," she blushed hard.
"Thanks Tash, that seriously means the world," shortly after we were pulling up to the lounge spot when're my teammates and friends were at.

Y/n Y/l/n
When we pulled up to the lounge spot I got out quickly to stretch my body. Tash looked over shaking her head.
"Them old bones kicking yo ass huh?" She said as I smacked my lips waving her off.
"You're literally younger by two weeks knock it off punk," I said as she laughed, leading me I tot he building. I took in my surroundings before finding our crew. They were mainly Professional basketball players so they stood out easily amongst others. I walked over with Tash not far behind me as I saw Shakira.
"Kira baby! I missed you, how are you honey?" I said excitedly as she turned around smiling big at me.
"Hi baby! Oh my god you look good!" She complimented as I hugged her.
"Girl me? look at you! You gotta show me where you got these shirts from," I said as Tash cleared her throat.

"Oh hey Tash, my fault," Kira said giving her a hug, as Tash laughed.
"Tryna steal my bestfriend. Hey y'all?" She said as we greeted everyone else. From there we all danced and ordered hookah and drinks. I was nice and buzzed and Kira was trying to talk to me but I really couldn't focus. My attention was just all on Tash. Every-time she talked her jaw would unclench and it looked so damn sexy. She licked her lips and they only thing going through my mind was how good it would feel for her to-
"Y/n/n? Y/n!" I heard Kira say, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"My fault I was thinking bout some," I said as she smirked.
"Oh this is good! I thought you was straight?" She whispered as I looked at her now.
"I am? What you mean?" I asked as she laughed.
"Straight girls don't look at other girls like they want them to bend them over y/n/n," she said as I blushed. I tried but I couldn't help myself. She audibly gaped before laughing to herself.
"You do want her to bend you over! Oh my goodness," she said in disbelief as I waved her off.
"No I don't. Thats my best friend Kira," I denied but deep down I definitely did want her to bend me over.
"I'm not believing that. Well if you WERE gay," she started off, using sue quotes around were, " I would say go for it. That girl really do love you and I think y'all would be cute together." I waved her off, changing the subject.
"Let's take another shot!" I said as she cheered, pouring us both one.

Natasha Cloud
"Come on boo. You drunk as hell," I said irritated as I carried y/n in the house.
"I'm not drunk Tash I swear. Just put me down so I can show you,"she said. I placed her down and she stood off a second before walking over to me.
"See I wasn't wobbling or nothin," she said as I laughed.
"Come on so I can wash the makeup off your face," I said, holding her hand. As she sat on the bathroom counter I grabbed her makeup wiped and began wiping the makeup off of her face. Once I did that I took and wet a face cloth with warm water and used her face wash to wash her face. I finished and helped her down off the sink. She stumbled a bit and I caught her, arm around her waist.
"You good boo?" I asked as she stared me in my eyes. She nodded biting her lip.
"Yeah I'm good," she said as I shook my head following her into the room. She don't even like girls I'm thinking to hard into this. She began to do her usual when sleeping over; change into one of my shirts and shorts snd we'd watch SpongeBob till we fell asleep. I walked out to change my clothes and when I came back in I was at a lost for words. She was bent over looking for the remote and I saw nothing but her entire ass in a blue thong. I orenteded to look else where as she sat up.
"Hey I got the remote, you ready?" She asked as I nodded. I got in bed next to her after hitting the lights and we cuddled as she put on the show. Fifteen minutes into the show I was loosing my shit. She kept brushing her ass against me and I was barely controlling myself. She did it one last time before I gripped her waist, holding it there.
"What's good y/n/n?" I asked in her ear. She shook her head but that wasn't good enough for me.
"Hmm? What's up?" I asked again but this time she let out a moan. I looked done at her and she blushed hard.
"You good?" I asked as she sighed shaking her head.
"I got something to tell you," she said as I gave her all my attention.
"I wasn't really sure till Kira brought it to my attention. But I like you Tash. Like a lot," she said as I laughed.
"Y/n/n, you don't even like girls," I said as she shrugged.
"Well I like you," she said Mather of factly as I couldn't help but to smile.
"Oh word?"
"Word," she said as I smiled.

Excuse all errors
A'jah 🩷