Santa Baby [Paige Bueckers]

December 25th, 2023
Denver, Colorado
><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"It's cold as fuck here. Remind me Why did you want to do a snow trip again?" I complained as I snuggled more into my huge puffer jacket. Paige looked over and laughed at me.
"It's gonna be so fun baby. Trust me," she happily said as she reached down to scoop up some snow with her bare hands.
"Paige Madison I swear to- ughh! It's too cold for that," I whined as the makeshift snow ball hit my arms as they covered my face. She let out a deep bellied laugh before coming over.
"Move, you just made me mad," I said as she laughed some more.
"I'm sorry baby. You can't possibly be that cold though. It's like thirty degrees and your bundles up," she said as my eyes bulged out of my head, almost cartoon-like.
"Are you serious? I'm from the desert Pai, it's literally never been colder than fifty degrees in Arizona. Not to mention we don't get snow," I pointed out as she shrugged. The lights from the ski resort beamed down in her face, and the way it gleamed I couldn't even pretend to be mad anymore.
"You're so pretty Pai," I said as she smiled, blushing.

"All you baby girl,"  she responded as i leaned in kissing her after I sneakily picked up snow

"All you baby girl,"  she responded as i leaned in kissing her after I sneakily picked up snow. We pulled apart and she smiled down ate right before I tossed the snow at her.
"Oh you gone start something you don't wanna finish y/m/n," she teased as I laughed nodding. I waved as Jaia and Riyann walked over with Azzi and KK.
"Hey friends, so for of yall to join us," Paige said as Azzi smacked the back of her head.
"You never eggy to choose the vacation again. It's cold as shit Paige," Azzi said as I agreed.
"Riy, J, come here,"I said as I pulled my phone out snapping a picture of us and laughing at how cold I truly looked.

"So cuteeee. I'm starving bro. What are we doing for lunch?" I asked as we all looked up at our girlfriends. They shrugged making me groan.
"Yall ain't good for nothin," I said jokingly. Paige mushed me before we all started to talk about lunch.
"Let's just go to the apple bee's or chilis and get chicken tendies," said KK as I side eyed her.
"Girl grow up," I teased as we all agreed on Chili's. When we got there I sighed in relief, taking off my beanie and mittens. We ordered food right away, being that we were all getting the Honey chipotle chicken crispers.
"Yeah this was cute the first two days but I'm ready to get back to my palm trees and warm weather," I said as I leaned my head onto Paige's shoulder. She kissed my head before dropping her hand at my waist as she gently rubbed it.
"Tryna leave me already? My feelings are hurt boo," Paige said as I giggled.
"If I could put you in my pocket and carry you around with me I one thousand percent would. I genuinely don't see how you aren't cold. I'm like gonna die of hypothermia or something," I complained lowly.
"You'll be okay baby. Besides you might as well get used to it. When I get drafted to the W and go to the Lynx it's gone be real cold in the winter time," she said sassily. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.
"Yeah no you're definitely getting drafted to the Sparks so I can live my wildest LA girl dreams," I said as she smiled.
"Oh yeah? What's your wildest LA girl dream?" She inquired as I got happy she asked.
"Glad you asked, cause I've put a lot of thought into this. First, I would obviously become a social media influencer after I've done like a year or two of working at USC or UCLA, since we'll be living in Los Angeles. So after I'm done with that, I would make content about being the most supportive WAG and a stay at home mom to our three kids, two girls one boy. Right before  our first daughter turns five and is old enough to start kindergarten, you're gonna be traded to Seattle, and that's where we'll continue our little family, and then eventually you'll retire there," I rattled off as Paige just stared at me with all the admiration in the world.
"You're so cute. You want to get married and have kids with me?" She asked almost in shock. I side eyed her.
"Do YOU want to get married and have kids with ME?" I emphasized as she laughed nodding.
"Of course. I love you so much, I wouldn't mind having another y/n or two around," she said as it was my turn to blush.
"I can't stop loving you Pai,"
"Aye not to ruin the moment or anything, but food's here," KK said. We all ate before heading back to the cabin. When we made it there were gifts under our little tree that weren't there when we left the cabin this morning.
"Oh damn maybe Santa Claus really is a real man," I mumbled as Riyann spoke up.
"Gifts? Who are these from?" She asked clearly just as confused. I looked up to Paige who held a smirk on her face.
"I'm gonna kill you! You said no gifts while we were on vacationnn," I whined. She laughed wrapping her arms around me and pulling me into a hug. 
"I'm sorry I had to do it to you y/n/n. Surprise. Now go ahead and see what Santa got you baby,"  she said as I smiled a little before kissing her sweetly.
"Santa brought you a gift too. It's just a little delayed," I said making her laugh, as I went to open the first box I saw with my name on it.

Excuse all errors
- yall want the truth? 🫣yall were supposed to get this in December, but I forgot I wrote it and thought it was alr published 🤭
Ajah 🤍