* ~ Chapter 2 ~ *

Math is long and boring. I'm lucky I'm good at it. It seemed the teacher zoned out while I was talking. I don't know. That boy was staring at me again. Yeah, I've definitely accidentally seduced this man. During the lesson, I zoned out. Like usual. ADHD sucks. Why was I born like this?

"...you listening?" Crap. I looked up at the teacher, and saw the other kids staring at me. The second-hand embarassment. "Sorry, lost my train of thought." I sheepishly said. "It's not that easy for me to focus." She just said "okay" and went back to teaching. I looked down again; this time I looked paler and was getting shaky. So I checked my glucose levels. They were at 74. So I pulled out some Toblerone and ate it up like it was nothing.

"Pssst, why are you eating in class?" I turned my head to see some girl with wavy brown hair ask me this. "Blood sugar's low." I said. She understood and looked back up.

After math, I saw I was going to ELA class. Perfect! Now I get to read and write in there! I felt a hand tap my shoulder. It was the boy I seemed to have seduced. "Hey there, I'm Dexter! You're the new student right?" I nodded. "Name's Ronnie." We shook hands while walking in the hallway and smiled at each other. It's really rare for me to smile at someone when I have just met them. "What's your next class? Mine is ELA!" he said in a theatrical tone. I giggled at that. "Same." We actually talked for quite a while until we reached ELA and we had fun. The class flew by faster than I thought, which is normal. We did blackout poetry and also read a script of a play. Wow. When I walked out of ELA after the bell rang, I checked my schedule.

Here is the schedule:

Orchid Pines Middle School 

Schedule:

P1 - Math
P2 - ELA
P3 - Art
P4 - Orchestra
Lunch
P5 - Social Studies
P6 - Video Production
P7 - Science

Pretty solid schedule to say the least. I think I'll like it here.

Art then came, and we had to do 3 point perspective. Ha, easy. The rest of school flew by, and at 3:05 I was walking out the doors.

I then saw the boy, Dexter, next to me. "Hey Ron! Had a good day today?" he asked. "Best first day yet, dude." We then left to go our separate ways home. I made it home and walked through the front doors. Mom and Dad were probably working again, but I had my older sister Kyler, who I call Ate since that is Filipino culture.

"Hi Ate!" I beamed, running into her arms and hugging her tightly. She felt like a marshmallow. A very pure and fresh one at that. "Hey there, little one! How was school?" she questioned, looking expectantly for a response. "Great! I believe I made a friend, and on my first day too!" Ate smiled and was clearly happy at that. "His name is Dexter." Ate then grinned very mischievously. "Ooh~ Ronnie's got her first crush~" That earned her a punch— a hard punch into her shoulder, but she chuckled. "Well, at least you found someone to talk to," she said as ruffled my hair.

That is true. It seems like now I have someone to talk to now.