* ~ Chapter 11 ~ *

Once I got home, I realized that I was home alone. Aw, hell yeah. I flopped onto the big ass couch we had in the living room and just goofed off on my phone. What fun! After a little while, I decided to feed my dog and cat. Deadass, I want a Guinea pig but I feel like the pets I already have would just devour it. I was obviously still grateful for my pets. I decided to feed them, and I went downstairs to feed my cat. My cat was kept in the basement because there was no other room to keep her in. Don't classify this as abuse, I let her upstairs.

Anyways, after I fed my pets, I went upstairs to game on my PC like an idiot. Although, I start dying, but that's just a part of me. I wondered what playing VRChat on my VR would be like. I heard Keiko and her crew had that game, along with Dexter and Charlie. I was immediately going to do it. So, I put it on and went onto VRChat.

Everyone joined.

Fuck yes.

Skipping to the next day, where I'm tired as hell, but it was Saturday, so I decided to go out on a walk. Whilst I was walking, I saw a teenage boy, looked to be around 15. Damn. He waved to me, so I waved back at him.

Dexter came up next to me all of a sudden. "Hey Ron! That's Dai. He's a good friend of mine. He's Keiko's cousin."

The amount of people I know that are relatives are crazy. Whatever.

"I'll go get him."

After about 4 minutes, he came back.

"Hey Dai. Tell Dexter not to be racist!"

He chuckled. "Shut the hell up, I'm not racist!"

"Are too."

"Are not."

I crossed my arms. "Oh, really? This is why you got a whole ass military field for a hairline."

Dai sighed. "Ugh, you're talking too much." Suddenly, a flash of green surged through the whole place, and time stopped. He could move. His eyes flashed green. That's exactly like what I got. He then proceeded to shoot us with a laser for no fucking reason and laughed like a literal maniac. His strength was enchanced; something I didn't have. He could also levitate and fly.

"Show off." When I said this though, it was all in slow-mo. Now Dai had really started laughing. Everything went to normal. "This is what you get for acting like 5-year-olds," he spoke out whilst chuckling. "You guys REALLY needed to learn a lesson just by that."

"Ahem," I blurted out, whilst clearing my throat. "There's nothing I do better than revenge."

Dexter immediately looked shocked, his eyes widened as big as a cat. "Oh shi-"

But before he could finish, I stopped time, and froze them up. But I melted it. Lastly, I made time go back to normal before I could do anything else.

"DUDE." Dai was amazed. "You're strong... the lab..." He muttered that part.

"What about the lab?" I questioned, genuinely curious and confused.

"We need to talk about this in private. Leave Dexter out of this."

"Why?" Dexter definitely wanted to know the little secret.

"It's just..." Dai sighed; a big long sigh. "You can't know about this. It's quite a large secret. I don't think it's good enough for you to be hearing about this. I know you know about the rumors and shit but there's more you should not know." He grabbed my hand and took me to a secluded alleyway not too far from the street we were walking on.

Once Dai stopped, he turned to me and crossed his arms. "I know more about the lab than you do. I was brought in there years ago, escaped years ago. That place was freaking AWFUL."