* ~ Chapter 13 ~ *

What the hell was that number? And most importantly, who? If someone literally got my number... then I may be being stalked. But the thing is, I don't know. Still, that fear continues to linger. Seriously. I blocked the number; hopefully everything's fine. My mental health is going out the front door. Not only that, but we are still not 100% complete with everything. It all bugs me...

The next day, I had to go back to school. Hell no... I instantly thought. This will be a rough, full of crap day. Dexter was absent today. This isn't really like him, but he's probably not feeling good or something else. Keiko ran up to me and jokingly tackled me.

"WHOA, GIRL!" I shouted. "No time to be having gay sex. We're minors."

She laughed very loudly. "Excuse me? What is with your mind?"

"Nothing."

"Then why did you just utter something about gay sex out of that little pie-hole you call your mouth?"

I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall. "Can you tell me why you're built like an asparagus with spontaneous combustion?"

"UH-" Keiko looked shocked. "YOU DID NOT."

"I did too." I spit out, and lightly punched her. "You're the one who tackled me!"

We walked for a few. We walked by the back door. This led outside. "Kei, are we allowed to sit outside?"

"Yeah, as long as we don't ditch, we're fine."

We went outside to sit down. The sun was very shiny, and it was splendid. Not many people came out here. That kinda sucks, not gonna lie. But we were fine. Until, after about roughly 8 minutes, we saw a group of men. The same men. Those ones. I remember them from the incident where they asked for my name... and found me in a private area no one really knew about. Why were they here?! What in the Taylor Swift do they even want? Now this is what people should call "mental."

"Hey girls," one man said. "I'm Douglas, call me Doug. What are your names?"

I sighed. "Do you know how to leave people alone?"

Keiko whispered, "Do they bother you constantly?"

I nodded. "And it's stupid." The men looked at us.

"Hey, you. Girl on the left, with the red hair." I looked up at them. "You know, you seem kind of familiar..."

That sent shivers down our spines. The hell does he mean? And another thing too– how did those men even find our SCHOOL?! THAT IS JUST A CREEP MOVE. I heard a beep nearby, but I didn't see or hear what it is. I believed it was just my imagination. But now, I just. Do. Not. Know.

"We'll be right back." The men were walking away. "Should I follow them? Just see what's going on? I'm good at being stealthy; my dad taught me.

"Just be careful."

I followed them and hid behind a tree where I could hear them talking. One of the men was holding a walkie talkie and was speaking into it.

"Alright, we did a tiny and rapid scan. That girl is Expt. 999-999, 100%."

"And how am I supposed to believe that? Just because she's a ginger doesn't automatically mean she's the experiment currently on the loose."

"You never know there bud," another man said. "She could easily be that experiment. Hell, she looks EXACTLY like her. You can't tell me that isn't her!"

"To be fair, yeah... we can never know. Although, let's just not believe that immediately. I got an idea. Watch her for a while. Maybe even get it all on video. Maybe, just MAYBE, we can take her back to the lab."