Freaking Child

Got the idea from another fic I read 

Stephen sat nervously on the exam table swinging his legs back and fourth when Ant and Dec walked in."Stevie can you please explain why the doctor won't release you until one of us make sure your watched for 72 hours."Dec asked  

Stephen didn't look at either men in the eye when he said."I well..you see..I stuffedamarbleupmyose."

"You did what? can you say it again please.I don't think we heard you."Ant asked Stephen.

"I stuffed a marble up my nose."He embarrassingly admitted.

"You what? Stephen you why the bloody hell did you do that.Only kids do that."Ant questioned while Stephen just rolled his eyes.

"For an experiment."

"An experiment really Stephen what the hell.Little kids prove that over and over so why would you want to do that."Dec said shaking his head."Okay you know what I see that it is weird for an adult to be do that but why the 72 hour watch.So what else did you do."

Stephen chose to avoid the glares he was receiving."Stephen if you don't want to spend some time in some other place then you better speak."Dec threatened.

"NO please.I don't wanna go to a psych ward."

"Then explain."

"Fine.Well see this isn't my first time I've been in the ER."Stephen admitted.

"It's not?"Stephen shook his head."Okay we know your accident prone but why were you here,what did you do."   

"Well I wanted to see how long I could hold my breath under water but I passed out and then I wanted to see how long I am to stand before a car hits me.Then the other day I wanted to taste soap."

Both Ant and Dec looked shocked at what they just heard."We knew you weren't the brightest but really Stephen."Dec said shaking his head."I can see why the doctors are worried.Tell you what your will be staying with us for the week and you will be seeing a therapist."

"No guy's i'm fine I was just experimenting."

"Uh no.If you want to leave then your leaving with us."

So Stephen did leave with them and he even had the week off thanks to Simon who decided to give Stephen a break after Ant and Dec explained why Stephen was needing time off.Though everyone was curios to why Stephen was taking time off and tried to pry the information out of Simon and the boys but got nothing but David did managed to the news from overhearing Dec and Ant talking.

He then shared what he heard with the girls and they were shocked to hear why Stephen wasn't there but David wasn't.

So when Stephen finally got back to work there was a box on his desk in his changing room.He did open it and blushed when he saw the different types of marbles.There was even a letter that said not to stuff them in small holes.

Stephen had a feeling of who did this but how did he know.Ant and Dec wouldn't tell and Simon most definitely tell him.He was brought of his thoughts when he heard a laugh and what do you know it was David."It is not funny."

David didn't even try to contain himself and laughed."It is freaking funny Stephen."

"How do you even know.Who bloody told you."

"It is funny and don't worry your pretty little head how I found out."He said in between laughs.

When David finally stopped laughing he asked."Why the bloody hell didn't you even do that.Didn't you stuff enough stuff up your nose when you were a kid-wait you still are one."David said laughing again.

Stephen crossed his arms and puffed out his chest."I am NOT A KID."Stephen then explained to David why he did it and to prove his point about the marbles up his nose he did it again in his dressing room.David then yelled to where Ant and Dec's dressing room was "BOY'S STEPHEN STUFFED HIS NOSE WITH MARBLES AND THEY ARE STUCK."

Dec shouted at Stephen the whole way to the hospital."You are definitely staying with us forever."He told Stephen firmly with Ant nodding his head.

"No I hate living with you two and your stupid rules."He pouted.

"We told you Stephen if you done something stupid again you will be staying with us."Ant firmly stated shaking his head at his stupid friend/little brother.