Stuck in the closet

Idea by ARPlumb01 Also in this because i can ant and dec are together not your thing not my problem

It was a normal day at BGT and David was up to something everyone knew because he was acting strange and it got even more strange when he asked Ant and Dec if they could go get something for him.See if David wanted or needed something he would get one of the crew members to get it and not ask one of his friends.

"Just get it for me"David said to Ant and Dec but they didn't want to "why do we both need to go"Dec asked "Because just please for me"He practically pleaded to them."I wouldn't do it boys"Alshea said not trusting David"Don't listen to her please just do it"Ant turned to Dec who was looking at him the turned to look at David"Okay why would we do it"He asked.

"If you don't go then you hate Stephen"David said which made Stephen yell"Hey"from where he was sitting"Okay fine were go but if you do something"Dec said warning him"Okay nothing is going to happen just go and get my stuff please"the boys took one last look around hoping it's not the last time they caught Stephens eyes who was looking at them with concern written all over his face but they offered a reassuring smile.

"You do know he is up to something right"Ant said to Dec"Yeah what do you think he is going to do"i mean who knows what David is planning"Dec i have no clue but it is something"Ant replied.

The two got to the huge closet where they keep props and such,Dec went to reach for the light he felt a hand in his back causing him to fall into Ant "Hey what the"The door to the closet slammed shut "Dec"Ant whispered"Yeah Ant" "was this Davids plan"ant asked"Yeah i think are you okay here let me turn the light on"Dec said getting up"Yeah i am fine"Ant replied trying to get up but failing "Ah i think i found it"Dec said flicking the switch making the room light up.

"Oh good Ant you okay"he asked seeing his partner on the floor"Ah i think help me up will you"Dec went over to him and gasped at his partner"W-what"Ant asked.Ant had a cut on his forehead which was still bleeding a little "Nothing love just a cut on your head does anything else hurt i think i landed on you"Dec asked worried that he hurt him

"well my foot hurts a little"ant said trying to stand but was in obvious pain"Here just sit and i'll get a medic"Dec said helping Ant sit against the wall making sure he was comfortable he turned to the door and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge "What's wrong"he heard Ant say."Well we see to be locked in"Dec said "I'm going to kill him when we get out"Dec declared he didn't want to be in here and Ant needed to see someone.

Dec banged on the door yelling for someone to let them out and after a good 5 minutes he stopped to assess his boyfriend"It's the left one right"Ant nodded"Okay let's see the damage"Dec rolled the pant leg up to see a ugly bruise that is forming  around his swollen foot"Okay does this hurt"Dec said as he poked the one spot on Ants foot which made him hiss in pain"So i take that as a yes your foot might be broke sorry"Dec said "It's okay when we get out we can get it looked at properly then we can get back at David"Ant told Dec who nodded "Okay how's the pain"Ant was debating  if it hurt a lot"i say a 8 maybe a 7 i don't know"Ant said.

"Do you have your phone i don't have mine i let Stephen use it"Dec asked Ant who shook his head"Mine is dead"that just great Dec thought."Okay we can't stay in here for ever we have to film today and Simon will make David to get us out right"What if they forget about them "Who knows"Ant mumbled cuddling into Dec's side.Dec put his arm around Ant making sure he wasn't him"Were going to get out"he whispered in Ant's ear.

Stephen pov

I watched the boys leave the room then David leave the room he was up to something i had a bad feeling about this but nothing less i continued doing what i was doing.A little bit later David returned "Where are the boys"Alesha asked David who was grinning like a child "Oh their busy and said not to worry"yeah he did something.

I have to go make sure they are okay knowing David he locked them in something,i stood up and gathered my things and made my leave"Well i have to go see you all later"after Amanda and Alshea gave me a look i knew they were thinking the same thing i was.I asked some of the crew if they seen Ant and Dec and of course they didn't.

After what seems like forever i found the closet where the props and what do you know there is a chair on the knob.I removed the chair  and opened the door to see Ant and Dec on the floor heads down "Ant Dec"I said and there head whipped up so fast i figure they have whiplash "Oh thank you oh Stephen i would kiss you right now"Dec said getting up then turning to get Ant up"Here let me help"i said noticing ant who was clearly in pain"What happened"i asked

"Well we got locked in here i'm guessing it was David"Dec asked and i nodded"Yeah he came back grinning like a child so i came looking for you guys"i told them "Okay thank you and when we got shut in i fell into Ant who hurt his foot and hit his head and we have been in here until you found us so thank you"Dec said

"Your welcome we should get Ant help"i said to them noticing Ant was in a lot of pain so i hitched him up where i had most of his weight on me "Okay let's go"i said

"Wait"Ant said"What"i replied"Stevie when this is done were getting David back understand"
"Yeah we can get him back"  

This isn't that good i tried thought so i hope you like gn :)