Eris (18+ chapter)

Start from the beginning

"This will be a very long day" Killian says with his evil smirk that turned me on.

Kian placed the butt botton and a flogger on the bed side. It was going to be a long day for real.

"Let's play" Kian says with glistening eyes. I'm gonna die.

He went at the end of the bed, pulled my legs to him making me yelp. He tossed me and I laid on my stomach, not for long. He pulled my legs up till my vagina was on his mouth. I was upside down, never heard of this.

He started feasting on me.
"Holy fuck!" I moaned loudly and a twat made me scream a sting felt so bad on my ass. Killian flogged me.

"Oh Papi, f-oh f--uuuckk!!" I couldn't stop screaming and moaning. From Kian eating me out and Killian flogging me. I loved it so bad.

"I - I'm g- oh Papi! Please" I couldn't formulate my words but I had to cum.

"Cum Angel" just like that I came on his mouth, he lapped me out my third orgasm.

He threw me on the bed on my ass, I looked at both of them. Their eyes screamed distruction.

"For your sake I hope you survive this" Killian says in hopes to scare me and it works like a damn charm.

My mouth gaped and my eyes wide open. Given that I have siren eyes, I'm sure I looked too cute for my liking.

"You asked for it"

Kian came to my side and Killian kneeled on the bed, semi crawling to me. I knew he was gonna dick me out. I was tired yes but too much that I had to Tapout.

He opened my thighs a little more positioning himself on top of me. He kissed my thighs, going inner with his kisses. Unbottoning his shirt as his kisses came closer and closer to my pussy. Making more wetter I was a pacific ocean and my breathing was so high.

He got off the bed to take off his pants and boxers, his hard on sprung out. This man is a damn horse. Jesus, no doubt my eyes were wide open.

Lord help my vagina, I'm sorry Lord.

He climbed on the bed again, kissing my neck this time. My nerves slowly calmed down.

"Relax baby" I did as he said, he kissed me. I returned the kiss, "Are you sure" "yes".

He positioned his cock and I could feel it too big. Oh lord.

He slowly entered me, I gripped the pillow under my head for dear life. The pain was so much I felt tears running down my eyes wettening my ears.

"Relax baby it's okay. It's gonna end soon pretty girl" he reassured me but I just wanted the pain to end.

I could feel him inside, I was screaming like a kid being chased by a mother chicken.

My back arching from the pain, Kian just standing next to me. I wanted to slap the living fuck in him for just staring at me like a bitch.

"Fuck baby you're too too tight" Killian groaned, with a laced whimper.

He was in, but I was sure he wasn't fully in. My head would explode from the pain.

He stood still waiting for me to adjust, I nodded for him to move. And he did.

The pain was there and whimpers left my mouth, along side the ever ending tears.

The pleasure took place now and I was moaning from enjoyment not pain. "Fuck baby" he said moaning. Slightly increasing the pain, I didn't dispute. I wanted more. My titties started bouncing. I kinda like it.

Beside me I heard a belt being thrown on the floor, Kian forced me to look at him. I met with a thick cock, long and thick. Good lord, he had precum dripping down rock hard. He tapped my cheek and I opened my mouth taking him in.

He unlocked my cuffs. My hand went straight to the part I couldn't fit in my mouth. I sucked him like I was a kid with a lollipop.

Moaning with his cock on my mouth as Killian was pounding inside me. Increasing his pace as time went, I squeezed his cock around me.

He groaned and moaned, I'd kill to hear that again. "If you keep that on I won't last baby please" he said almost pleading.

I didn't let him go, I was tired and he had to finish.

I had my hand playing with Kians balls and from the reaction his cock gave me. He was near. He latched my hair and started fucking my mouth, blessing my gag reflex.

Gripping and ungripping Killians cock, moaning with a huge cock on my mouth and both men groaning and cursing.

Internally thanking all the dirty books I had read.

"Cum with me baby" it wasn't long and we both came, few more strokes Kian filled my mouth with a salty taste of his cum. Which I swallowed my body finally gave up after 4 orgams.

"You did exceptionally well for your first time baby" Kian removed the clips. I couldn't scream as my body wanted me to. I was too tired and my throat was too sore.

I closed my eyes as my naked body came to contact with Killians naked body.

He walked with me to a water running place and I knew it was a bath tub. He placed me inside warm water and my body welcomed it so much.

After drying me and dressing me he placed me in his bed. After obviously I said I wanted to sleep on his. Mine was busy.